Delhi AIIMS NORCET Admit Card 2023 Check Exam Date, Paper Pattern and Other Information @aiimsexams.ac.in
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi is all set to conduct the Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) for the 3055 posts of AIIMS Nursing Officer in different Institutions at Level 07.
The Medical Institute started inviting online applications on 12 April 2023 and the last date for online registration was 05 May 2023. The exam will be conducted on 03 June 2023 at various centres. And the Admit Card for the Delhi AIIMS NORCET Exam will be issued 2 weeks before the exam.
aiimsexams.ac.in NORCET Admit Card 2023
|Recruitment Authority||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi|
|Exam Date||03 June 2023|
|Admit Card||10 Days before the NORCET Exam
Candidates need to take a printed copy of the Admit Card and check all the details regarding the Exam Centre Venue and Reporting Time printed on the Admit Card. Read all the information and the instructions carefully. And keep in mind to carry one of the Government IDs whether an Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, or Pan Card along with the Admit Card to the Exam Hall for verification. No entry will be provided in the absence of any document.
For any query or for Correction of errors printed on Admit Card Call the Helpline desk @Toll-Free Number 1800117898 (Timings 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM – Monday to Friday & 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM – Saturday) or can raise a complaint on the official site under “Raise A Query”.
Instruction for the NORCET Exam 2023
- Carry a Printed copy of your Admit Card along with your government id.
- Report to the exam centre 1 hour before the exam.
- No Candidate is allowed to carry any electronic and Bluetooth devices to the exam hall.
- Do not talk to another candidate regarding anything, in case of any query ask the examiner.
- Carry your own stationery, the exchange of anything is prohibited.
The paper will be in the given format discussed below:
- The duration of the examination shall be 3 hrs. (180 minutes).
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
- A total of 200 MCQs will be asked in the exam with four alternatives for each question. (180 MCQs related to the subject, 20 MCQs related to General Knowledge & Aptitude)
- Each correct answer will be given 1 Mark.
How to download the AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card 2023?
Just follow all the steps illustrated below to download the Admit Card:
- Visit the official webpage www.aiimsexams.ac.in
- Click on the Employees Tab.
- Click on Admit Card.
- Then select the advertisement from the given list.
- Enter detail in the Candidate Login Section, and then press “Get Admit Card”.
- Thus, download Admit Card, and print it for further assistance.
- Official Site: aiimsexams.ac.in
- Download Admit Card: Visit Here