All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur is going to conduct the written exam soon to recruit candidates for the various post in Non-Faculty Staff. Under this recruitment drive the AIIMS will fill 358 vacant seats and are of Senior Nursing Officer, Pharmacist, Store Keeper cum Clerk, Hospital Attendant and other posts.
The online registration process ended on 19 July 2023. Now scrutiny of application forms is ongoing and soon the eligible candidate who passes the required standard to register online for these posts will be called for the examination. Before the exam, the Institute officials will release the AIIMS Raipur Admit Card on their official page at aiimsraipur.edu.in website.
Update on Exam Schedule
The computer-based test for Group A, B, C will be conducted on 4, 5, and 12 September. Admit Card for this exam is available to download now.
aiimsraipur.edu.in Non-Faculty Exam Admit Card
|Organization||All India Institute of Medical Science, Raipur, Chhattisgarh|
|Post||Various Group A, Group B and Group C posts|
|Non-Faculty Group A, B, C Exam Date||4, 5, 12 Sept|
|AIIMS Raipur Admit Card||Released|
All the candidates need to download their admit card and it is mandatory to bring it to the examination hall. In addition to this candidates need to take Government Id and some passport-size photographs to the examination centre. Candidates are not allowed to carry any electronic gadgets with them inside the exam hall.
The AIIMS Raipur Admit Card will be made available to the participating candidates 2 weeks before the exam date and they are advised to check all the details mentioned on it. In case any candidate found an error in the personal details mentioned on the admit card. They need to rectify such errors. Rectification on it by yourself is not allowed, Consult the AIIMS Recruitment Department and they will provide you with a new and updated admit card.
AIIMS Non-Faculty Recruitment Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted online as Computer Based test.
- All the questions will be Multiple Objective Type Questions.
- Each question will be of 1 mark.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
|Section-1||General Knowledge and Awareness||10|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||05|
How to download the AIIMS Non-Faculty Admit Card 2023?
Candidates going to appear for the exam have to follow the simple steps given below as the officials are not sending the admit card to any applicant by post or through any other means.
- Visit the webpage aiimsraipur.edu.in
- Click on the Recruitment tab from the main menu bar.
- Then click on the Vacancies tab and then on the Non-Faculty tab.
- Look for the advertisement in the list and click on it.
- Now look for the Admit Card tab and press enter.
- Fill in the required details asked and click on Login.
- The admit card will be ready to download.
- Take a print of it and save it for further assistance.
|AIIMS Raipur Non-Faculty Admit Card||Visit Here|