Indian Air force has released a notice related to IAF Agniveer Vayu’s recruitment for the 02/2023 intake. The unmarried male and female candidates can apply for this post on the official website. The online registration process will begin on 17 March 2023 and the deadline for application will be 31 March 2023.
The method of selection will be based on the Agnipath scheme. The total number of posts is currently not mentioned in the official notification and it will be decided by the conducting authority as per service requirements.
agnipathvayu.cdac.in IAF Agniveer Vayu Vacancy Details 2023
|Concerned Authority||Indian Air Force|
|Name of the Exam||Agniveervayu Intake 02/2023|
|Total no. of post||Currently not mentioned|
|Application Started Date||17 March 2023|
|Last date for application||31 March 2023|
|Exam Date||20 May 2023|
- Science Subjects: Candidates must have passed the intermediate/10+2/equivalent examination in Mathematics, Physics and English from any recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregates and 50% in English subjects.
- Other Subjects: Candidates must have passed 10+2/equivalent qualification from any centre or state board education with 50% total marks in all subjects and 50% marks only in English subjects.
The candidates who apply for this recruitment must be born between 26 December 2002 and 26 June 2006 as well as both dates also include.
The IAF Agniveervayu selection procedure under the scheme of Agnipath. The essential steps for selection will be mentioned below:
- Online Examination
- Physical Fitness Test
- Adaptability Test
- Medical Test
The online examination will be the same for male and female candidates, and the Physical Fitness test / Medical test criteria will be different for both candidates. Aspirants who qualify for the written test will take part in the PFT test.
The examination fee for the post of IAF Agniveer Vayu is 250 rupees. This fee is non-refundable. The payment can be done by using a Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking System.
How can apply for IAF Agniveer Vayu’s recruitment for the 02/2023 intake?
- First of all, candidates open the official website of the Indian Air force.
- On the official website click on the candidate login tab.
- If you are a new user of the IAF website, click on the link for New User.
- Then enter your email id and mobile number.
- you receive OTP for verification. After verifying you successfully registered on the official site.
- Then fill out the application form with all mandatory details.
- Click on the submit application button.
- Then pay the examination fee through a Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking.