AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2023 Check Release Date, Exam Schedule and Other Necessary Details @cets.apsche.ap.gov.in
AP LAW COMMON ENTRANCE TEST – 2023 will be conducted by Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) for admission into regular LLB courses (3 and 5 years) & LLM courses (2 years) for the academic year 2023-2024.
The Online Applications were started on 23 March 2023 and the process of registration was ended on 22 April 2023. Now the officials are going to conduct the written exam to select the deserving Candidates among thousands of students who seek admission into these institutions.
cets.apsche.ap.gov.in LAWCET Hall Ticket 2023
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|Event||AP LAW COMMON ENTRANCE TEST – 2023|
|Purpose||Admission into regular LLB Courses & LLM Courses|
|Last date of Registration||22 April 2023|
|Exam date||20 May 2023|
|Hall Ticket||15 May 2023|
|Official Web Portal||cets.apsche.ap.gov.in|
The A.P. Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) will be conducted on 20 May 2023 (3.00 P.M. to 4.30 P.M.) at the various exam centres and the venue of the examination hall is printed on the Admit Card. Candidates need to download the Admit Card and read all the instructions and the details mentioned on it. Like Exam Centre and the Candidate’s Personal Information.
In Case any Candidate finds the data printed on the Hall Ticket is wrong or has any error consult the authorities within the given time, and don’t make any correction by using any stuff on it, it is prohibited. Candidate needs to report to Helpline No. 0877 2284599 during working hours: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM or can write an email to: email@example.com
Instruction for AP LAWCET EXAM 2023
- Candidate needs to carry a printed copy of the Hall Ticket to the exam hall.
- Along with it carry any Government Id like Aadhar Card, Pan Card or Voter Card and 2-3 passport-size photographs.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the Exam Hall before the exam ends.
- Candidates should not bring electronic devices such as digital watches, calculators, or mobile phones inside the entrance exam hall.
- Report to the exam hall at least an hour before the exam starts.
AP LAWCET 2023 Exam Centres
|Exam Centers||Regional Centers|
|Anantapuramu||Anantapur,Gooty, Hindupur, Puttaparthi|
|Chittoor||Chittoor, Puttur, Madanapalle, Tirupati|
|East Godavari||Amalapuram, Kakinada, Rajahmundry|
|Krishna||Gudlavalleru, Machilipatnam, Vijayawada|
|Kurnool||Kurnool, Nandyal, Yemmiganur|
|Sai Pooti Sri Ramulu, Nellore||Gudur, Kavali, Nellore|
|Prakasam||Chirala, Markapuram, Ongole|
|West Godavari||Bhimavaram, Eluru|
|YSR Kadapa||Kadapa, Proddatur|
The Exam for the AP LAWCET will be in the following manner described below:
- The first two sections will carry 30 questions, and the third one will consist of a total of 60 questions.
- Each correct answer will be given 1 Mark
- There will be no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- The Paper will be in Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) format.
- The time given will be 90 minutes to solve the exam.
|General knowledge and Mental ability||30|
|Aptitude for the study of law||60|
How to download the AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2023?
Follow the given steps below to download the Hall Ticket:
- Visit the official site APSCHE i.e. cets.apsche.ap.gov.in
- Then select the link for LAWCET 2023.
- Now find and click on Hall Ticket.
- Enter the required information asked.
- And then press Submit button.
- Thus, the download was successful.
- Print and save it for further assistance.