State Level Police Recruitment Board of Assam, Excise Constable, Jail Warder Physical Test Result 2023 @slprbassam.in
Assam Police Recruitment Board issued a notification earlier with a total of 222 vacancies for the post of Excise Constable, Jail Warder. The Physical Test was conducted on multiple dates starting from 1 March 2023 as per the instructions by the SLRPB.
The candidates can check their Assam Excise Constable, and Jail Warder results from the official site of the commission @slprbassam.in or can download them from our direct link given below on this webpage below.
Candidates are cursorily waiting for the results it is expected to be announced in the last week of May 2023.
The applications for the same were received on 10 Jan 2023 and the last date for filling out the application was 08-Feb 2023 all these applications are submitted by online method only.
slprbassam.in Jail Warder, Excise Constable Result
|Organisation||State-Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of Post||Excise Constable|
|Number of Vacancies||222|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Physical Test Date||01 March 2023|
|Result||Last week of May 2023(expected)|
Physical Efficiency Test Overview
The Physical Test was conducted at different test sites mentioned on the candidate’s Hall Ticket.
- The Physical Efficiency Test carries 40 Marks in total.
- 1600-meter race for Male candidates whereas 800-meter race for Female candidates.
- Long Jump – Minimum of 335 cm for male candidates and 244 cm for female candidates. A total of 3 chances were provided for the long jump.
The selection process for the SLPRB Assam Excise Constable Exam 2023
The final selection of the candidates will be based on 4 phases. All the stages have been mentioned below.
- Physical Test
- Written Exam
How to check SLPRB Excise Constable Result 2023?
The candidates can check Excise Constable Result, and Jail Warder Result using the steps written below. We have also added the
- Visit the official website @ slprbassam.in.
- Scroll down, and then click on Result Portal.
- A new page will open, then select the exam name from the box given below.
- Click on the given link shown in the image above.
- Enter the Roll no, Date of Birth, and Application no. as password, and click submit.
- This way, the result is downloaded.
|Direct Download||Click Here|