Assam PAT Admit Card 2023 DTE Assam Polytechnic Admission Test Date Notice @dte.assam.gov.in
The Directorate of Technical Education, Assam issued a notification for conducting PAT 2023. This exam is organized every year in the state for admissions into various Diploma, Polytechnic Engineering and Non-Engineering courses.
Assam Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) is a state-level entrance test which is conducted annually for seeking admission mostly into Govt colleges/universities. This year around 3525 Seats are to be fulfilled through this entrance test. All these seats are filled before the month of September.
If you face any issue while downloading the Assam PAT Admit Card upon its release or have any missing or incorrect information printed on your hall ticket then you can utilize these support contacts to resolve the issue: email@example.com, +91 84536 84958, or +91 84536 84958.
dte.assam.gov.in Assam PAT Admit Card 2023
|Organization||Directorate of Technical Education, Assam|
|Event||Assam Polytechnic Admission Test|
|Courses Offered||Diploma, Polytechnic Engineering and Non-Engineering courses|
|Seats||More than 3500|
|Assam Polytechnic Admit Card Release Date||15 Days prior to the exam|
|PAT Exam Date||Expected to be held in|
The exam will be conducted in the various colleges like Silchar Polytechnic (Silchar), Bakasa Polytechnic (Belguri Pathar), Barpeta Polytechnic (Barpeta), Assam Textile Institute (Guwahati), Sonitpur Polytechnic (Dhekiajuli), Assam Engineering Institute (Guwahati), Dibrugarh Polytechnic (Dibrugarh), Nowgong Polytechnic (Nagaon), NRH the Prince of Wales Institute (Jorha).
Instructions Regarding Assam PAT
Candidates need to read and must follow the instruction given below:
- Candidate needs to carry Assam PAT Admit Card in printed form.
- Must carry any Government Id (Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Driving Licence) and 2-3 passport-size photos (recent photos, not more than 3 weeks older).
- Read all the instructions printed on the call letter.
- Carry a black and blue ball pen for the exam.
- Candidates need to report to the examination centres half an hour before the exam, no entry will be given after the reporting time (mentioned on the hall ticket)
Assam PAT 2023 Paper Pattern
The exam pattern is discussed below in the points:
- The exam will be conducted offline (OMR Sheets) based test.
- The time to complete the exam will be 2 hours.
- The question asked will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and 4 options will be provided for every question.
- There is a negative marking of 1 Mark for each wrong answer.
- Each correct answer will be given 3 Marks.
How to download Assam PAT Admit Card 2023?
Follow the points mentioned below to download the Assam Polytechnic Admission Test Admit card:
- Visit the official page dte.assam.gov.in
- Look to the right end of the page, the notification box will appear.
- Search for the Advertisement and click enter.
- A tab to download Admit Card will appear, press enter on it.
- Enter the required details asked and submit.
- Thus, download the Assam PAT Admit Card, and take a printout copy for the exam.