Assam Department of Elementary Education will announce the Teachers’ Eligibility Test (6 Special Districts) for Primary and Upper Primary Levels results in the upcoming days. The exam for the same was conducted on 30April 2023. Through this recruitment drive, 5320 will be filled this year. The vacancies will be distributed according to post 3887 for Lower Primary Teachers and 1433 posts for Upper Primary Teachers.
The Lower Primary Level TET is conducted for classes I to V while the Upper Primary Level TET is conducted for classes VI to VIII. Selected candidates will be eligible for further rounds.
ssa.assam.gov.in Assam TET Result 2023
|Recruitment Organization||Department of Elementary Education, Assam|
|Exam||Assam Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Post name||Teacher (Lower Primary and Upper Primary)|
|Exam Date||30 April 2023|
|Assam TET Result Release date||Not declared|
It is a great opportunity who wants to do a teacher’s job. The authority will soon publish the result on its official website.
The participating candidates desperately waiting for their results So they can prepare for further interview rounds. The department provides a helpline number so the applicants solve their queries.
Assam TET Exam Overview
- A total of 150 multiple-choice questions(MCQ) were asked in the exam.
- Each correct answer carried 1 mark.
- There was no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
- The time given was 2:30 hrs for the exam.
- The questions asked were in Assamese, Bengali, Hindi, and English language.
|Child Development and Pedagogy (Mandatory)||30|
|Language 2 (Mandatory)||30|
|Mathematics, Science, or Social Science||60|
Assam TET Cut-Off List
Candidates participating in the Assam TET must be aware of the Cut Off marks for each category.
How to Check Assam TET Result 2023?
We have written some easy steps by following to check their result. Applicants can use the official links added below in the article.
- Open the official website of ssa.assam.gov.in
- Then click on the information and services.
- Fill in the required details.
- Check your result and download it.
- Take a printout for further reference.