BARC Admit Card 2023 for Stipendiary Trainee, Technical Officer, and other posts. Check Exam Pattern, Schedule, and Other Details @barc.gov.in
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) & Constituent Units of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) is going to conduct the Preliminary Exam for the 4347 vacant seats for the Technical Officer/ C, Scientific posts Assistant/B, Technician/B, Stipendiary Trainee Category I, and Stipenidary Trainee Category II.
The BARC Officials started inviting the candidates to apply online on 24 April 2023 and this process of submitting the online application ended on 22 May 2023. After the completion of the registration process, the Organization is going to conduct the BARC Prelims Exam Soon.
barc.gov.in Admit Card 2023
|Recruitment Board||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Posts||Technical Officer/ C, Scientific posts Assistant/B, Technician/B, Stipendiary Trainee Category I, and Stipenidary Trainee Category II|
|Last Date to Apply Online||22 May 2023|
|BARC Exam Date||To be announced|
Candidates need to download and then print the admit card for the exam hall. To download it visit the official page or use the link from the bottom of this page.
Instructions need to follow for the BARC Exam
Participating Candidates must read the instruction given below while appearing for the exam:
- Report the exam hall 30 minutes before the scheduled time.
- The exam schedule and venue are given on the admit card, download it online and read all the guidelines and information printed on it.
- Get your admit card duly signed by any gazette officer.
- Bring any of the Government IDs like an Aadhar card, Voter Card along with 2 passport-size photographs to the exam hall, no entry shall be allowed in the absence of any document.
- Mobile Phones or any other electronic device is prohibited.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any bag/purse/wallet to the exam hall.
After downloading the Admit Card check the personal information printed on it. Like your Name, Mother’s name, or anything else. In case found any error in that printed information rectify it before appearing for the exam.
To rectify the error Contact the Helpline No: 044-47749000, and contact between 10 AM to 6.30 PM (Mon-Sat).
BARC Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for the prelims exam, and for the advanced test is given below:
- A total of 50 Multiple Choice Questions will be asked.
- The time given will be 1 hour to complete the exam.
- 3 marks will be given for the correct answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The question asked will be from 3 different sections.
- Candidates with marks less than 40% in the general category and less than 30% in the reserved category will be disqualified.
- The Test will consist of 50 multi-choice questions (choice of 4 options).
- 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The candidate will get two hours to complete the exam.
- Candidates with marks less than 30% in the general category and less than 20% in the reserved category will be disqualified.
Examinations will be going to be conducted at various cities like Agartala, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amaravati
(AP), Amritsar, Aizawl, Itanagar, Baroda (Vadodara), Bengaluru, Bhagalpur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar,
Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Daman, Dehradun, Delhi, Dispur, Ernakulam, Gangtok,
Gorakhpur, Guntur, Hyderabad, Hubli-Dharwad, Indore, Imphal, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kancheepuram, Kanpur,
Karimnagar (TS), Kavaratti, Kolkata, Kota, Kohima, Kolhapur, Leh, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur,
Nashik, Panaji, Patna, Port Blair, Puducherry, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Rourkela, Shimla, Shillong, Srinagar,
Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
How to download the BARC Stipendiary Trainee and Other Post Admit Card 2023?
Candidates need to follow the given steps below to download the admit card:
- Visit the page barc.gov.in
- Then click on the “Carrier Opportunity” tab.
- Now click on Recruitment and then select new vacancies.
- Select the advertisement and click on it.
- Enter the details asked.
- Now submit it and download your admit card.
- Take a printout of it for exam day uses.
- Official Webpage: barc.gov.in
- Download BARC Admit Card: Visit Here