BARC Technical Officer, Technician, and Various Other Vacancies Notification 2023 Check Last Date to register online for BARC Recruitment @barc.gov.in
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) & Constituent Units of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) started inviting online applications for 4347 vacant seats for the Technical Officer/ C, Scientific posts Assistant/B, Technician/B, Stipendiary Trainee Category I, and Stipenidary Trainee Category II. The BARC Recruitment online application process started on 24 April 2023.
The BARC is India’s premier nuclear research facility and works as a multidisciplinary research program essential for India’s nuclear program. All those deserving candidates appointed will get a chance to work for national development and security. Interested candidates must apply before the last date 22 May 2023.
barc.gov.in Vacancies Notification 2023
|Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Posts||Technical Officer/ C, Scientific posts Assistant/B, Technician/B, Stipendiary Trainee Category I, and Stipenidary Trainee Category II|
|Last Date to Register||22 May 2023|
The vacancy distribution of various posts:
|Category-II Stipendiary Trainee (Electrician)||399|
|Category-II Stipendiary Trainee (Laboratory)||303|
|Technical Officer/C (Chemistry)||09|
|Technical Officer/C (Physics)||14|
|Technical Officer/C (Architecture)||01|
|Technical Officer/C (Chemical)||20|
|Technical Officer/C (Civil)||20|
|Technical Officer/C (Computer Science)||12|
|Technical Officer/C (Drilling)||08|
|Technical Officer/C (Electrical)||23|
|Technical Officer/C (Electronics)||15|
|Technical Officer/C (Instrumentation)||08|
|Technical Officer/C (Mechanical)||44|
|Technical Officer/C (Metallurgy)||03|
|Technical Officer/C (Mining)||02|
|Technical Officer/C (Library and Information Science)||01|
|Scientific Assistant/B (Food Technology / Home Science / Nutrition)||07|
|Technician/B (Boiler Attendant)||24|
|Category-I Stipendiary Trainee (Biochemistry / Bio Science / Life Science / Biology)||21|
|Category-I Stipendiary Trainee (Chemistry)||169|
|Category-I Stipendiary Trainee (Physics)||117|
|Category-I Stipendiary Trainee (Computer Science)||25|
|Category-I Stipendiary Trainee (Agriculture)||02|
|Category-I Stipendiary Trainee (Horticulture)||06|
|Category-I Stipendiary Trainee (Chemical)||171|
|Category-I Stipendiary Trainee (Electrical)||144|
|Category-I Stipendiary Trainee (Electronics)||98|
|Category-I Stipendiary Trainee (Electronics & Instrumentation)||59|
|Category-I Stipendiary Trainee (Mechanical)||328|
|Category-I Stipendiary Trainee (Metallurgy)||05|
|Category-I Stipendiary Trainee (Architecture)||02|
|Category-I Stipendiary Trainee (Civil)||62|
|Category-I Stipendiary Trainee (Automobile)||04|
|Category-I Stipendiary Trainee (Industrial Safety)||03|
|Category-II Stipendiary Trainee (Fitter)||698|
|Category-II Stipendiary Trainee (Turner / Machinist)||213|
|Category-II Stipendiary Trainee (Welder)||99|
|Category-II Stipendiary Trainee (Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance)||18|
|Technical Officer/C (Bio-Science/ Life Science/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology)||01|
|Category-II Stipendiary Trainee (Electronic Mechanic)||226|
|Category-II Stipendiary Trainee (Instrument Mechanic)||152|
|Category-II Stipendiary Trainee (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic)||95|
|Category-II Stipendiary Trainee (Draughtsman (Mechanical))||52|
|Category-II Stipendiary Trainee (Draughtsman (Civil))||15|
|Category-II Stipendiary Trainee (Mason)||30|
|Category-II Stipendiary Trainee (Plumber)||42|
|Category-II Stipendiary Trainee (Carpenter)||27|
|Category-II Stipendiary Trainee (Mechanic Motor Vehicle)||24|
|Category-II Stipendiary Trainee (Diesel Mechanic)||19|
|Category-II Stipendiary Trainee (Plant Operator)||532|
|Category-II Stipendiary Trainee (Dental Technician – Mechanic)||01|
|Category-II Stipendiary Trainee (Dental Technician – Hygienist)||01|
BARC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates who fulfil the described terms and conditions below can only apply for the post.
Candidate must possess the educational qualification below and must have the relevant certificate of it:
- For the Post of Technical Officer: M.Sc/ B.Tech In Related Field.
- For the Post of Scientific Assistant: B.Sc In Food/ Home Science/ Nutrition
- For the Post of Technician Boiler Attendant: 10th Pass With Boiler Attendant Certificate
- For the Post of Stipendiary Trainee Cat-I: B.Sc/ Diploma In Related Field
- For the Post of Stipendiary Trainee Cat-II: 10th/ 12th/ ITI
The minimum Height of the Interested Candidate should be 160 cm and the minimum weight should be 45.5 kg (Candidates who are medically fit will be relaxed).
The age of the candidate should be within the given age limit below:
Also, age relaxation is given to the candidates. Candidates belonging to OBC get an age relaxation of 3 years, for SC/ST 5 years, for PwBD (Unreserved) 10 years, for PwBD (OBC) 13 years and for Ex-Servicemen (ESM) period of military service plus 3 years
Candidates need to pay the given fee below to apply for the desired post:
- For the post of Technical Officer/C has to pay ₹500 SC/ST, PwBD and Women
- For the post of Scientific Assistant/B has to pay ₹150.
- For the post of Technician/B has to pay ₹100.
- For the post of Stipendiary Trainee Category-I has to pay ₹150.
- For the post of Stipendiary Trainee Category-II has to pay ₹100.
The application fee can be paid online only. And an application fee should be paid on or before the last date of receipt of online applications.
The BARC Selection Process consists of Tests in three stages –
- Stage 1 – Preliminary Test
- Stage 2 – Advanced Test
- Stage 3 – Skill Test.
How to apply online for BARC Recruitment 2023?
Interested candidate needs to follow the steps given below for online registration:
- Visit the official page barc.gov.in
- Look for the Carrier Opportunity, then click on the Recruitment tab on the homepage and click ok, and then select new vacancy.
- Scroll down and look for the advertisement and then click on “Click Here to Apply Online Link”.
- Then click on one-time registration and enter the required details and pay the registration fee and click on Submit.
- Thus, registration is complete, print and save the registration certificate for further assistance.
- Official Page: barc.gov.in
- BARC Jobs Notification: Check Here
- BARC Recruitment Application Form: Register Online Here