BECIL Recruitment 2023 Check Last Date to Register Online, Staff Nurse Notification & Eligibility Criteria @becil.com
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has released a notification regarding recruitment for 65 seats for Staff Nurse vacancies. These posts are to be fulfilled on an outsourcing basis under the Chittranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI), Kolkata. The posts might be increased or decreased later.
BECIL has invited qualified B.Sc/M.Sc Nursing Staff with experience and also freshers to apply for the post. The online registration for the same started on 21 April 2023 the last date for submission of the application form is 08 May 2023.
becil.com Staff Nurse Vacancy Notification 2023
|Recruitment Organization||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Technical Support Helplineemail@example.com|
|General Queriesfirstname.lastname@example.org or 0120-4177860|
|Job Classification||Staff Nurse|
|Last Date to apply||08 May 2023|
Interested Candidates need to read the instructions mentioned in the BECIL Nursing Staff Notification before applying online for the post. You must ensure that the details entered while applying online can not be changed/rectified once the application is submitted and no fees will be refunded. The BECIL will prefer local candidates, preferably those who are already working in the same/similar Department of Post.
Eligibility Criteria for BECIL Staff Nurse Vacancies
All the interested candidates need to have this qualification to pass the standards fixed by BECIL:
- Candidates should have GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) and must have completed BSc./MSc Nursing from a recognized college/university and should also have a relevant certificate of the same discipline.
- Even the Freshers are also given chance to apply online.
- Check the notification to know the required age limit for the Nursing Staff Posts.
- Age Relaxation will also be provided on the basis of government rules/policies.
- The applicants from General/OBC/ Ex-Serviceman/ Women candidates are required to pay a sum of ₹885/-
- For applicants from SC/ST/EWS/PH category ₹531/-
Shortlisted Candidates who pass the eligibility criteria (details mentioned in the Application Form) will be therefore called for a skill test/selection process. So please mention your complete educational qualification and work experience details in the online application form.
How to apply online for the BECIL Staff Nurse Recruitment?
- Visit the official site becil.com
- Scroll down and go to the Carrer Section and click enter.
- Then click on “Registration Form (Online Apply)”
- Click on New Registration.
- Enter the required details.
- Make fee payment.
- And last click on Submit.
- Print and save the Registration Certificate.
- Official Webpage: becil.com
- BECIL Staff Nurse Notification: Check PDF
- BECIL Application Form: Apply Here