Bihar Amin Admit Card 2023 for Specialist Survey Assistant Settlement Office, Specialist Survey Amin, and Specialist Survey Clerk and other posts, Exam Pattern, and Schedule @bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
Department of Land Reports and Survey, Bihar invited online applications in April 2023 for the 10101 vacant seats for the post of Specialist Survey Assistant Settlement Office, Specialist Survey Kannoongo, Specialist Survey Amin, and Specialist Survey Clerk, and the process of registration was ended on 12 May 2023.
The Authorities Department is now going to conduct an Online Computer Based Test (CBT) exam for the described post. No notification has been released till now regarding the Date of Conduct of the Exam but expected to be in the month of July/August and the Bihar DLRS AMIN Admit Card will be issued 15 days before the exam.
bceceboard.bihar.gov.in Amin Admit Card 2023
|Recruitment Authority||Directorate of Land Reports and Survey, Bihar|
|Vacancy||Specialist Survey Assistant Settlement Office, Specialist Survey Kannoongo, Specialist Survey Amin, and Specialist Survey Clerk|
|Exam Date||To be Declared|
|Admit Card||Not Released|
|Admit Card Availability||15 Days prior to the exam|
Candidates will be allowed to enter the exam hall without a printed form of Admit Card along with it a copy of any of the Government IDs for verification purposes.
Read all the information and other details printed on the Admit Card. If Candidate found any mistake in the personal information whether his/ her name, mother’s name, etc. can report it to the Authorities immediately and needs to rectify it. Do not use any correction pen or something, in case of it Contact at 24×7 Helpline No: (0612)-2545654 the new admit card will be issued to the Candidate.
Aspirants are also advised to don’t carry any electronic device or any form of paper except the Admit Card and Id. If found in possession his/her paper will be cancelled.
Bihar Amin Exam Pattern
The CBT exam for Amin 2023 will be in the manner given below:
|Section A||Civil Engineering||75|
|Section B||General Studies||25|
- The CBT Exam will consist of 2 sections i.e. Section A and Section B and a total of 100 multiple-choice questions (75 from Section A and 25 from Section B).
- There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for each incorrect answer.
- Each correct answer will be given 4 marks.
- The total time to complete the exam will be 2:15 hrs.
How to download the Amin CBT Exam Admit Card 2023?
- Visit the official site bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- From the home page click on “Online Application Portal of Amin”
- Select the advertisement from the list and press enter.
- Then click on Download Admit Card.
- Enter all the required details.
- Click on Submit.
- At Last, print and save the same for further assistance.
- Official Page: bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Download Admit Card: Available Soon