Bihar B.Ed-CET Admit Card 2023 Download link. Check LNMU B.Ed Entrance Test Examination Date, Paper Pattern.
Lalit Narayan Mithila University will conduct a B.Ed entrance test on a state level. The exam will be organized on 8 April 2023.
The online application for Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test started on 20 February 2023 and the last date to fill out the application form is 15 March 2023.
Lalit Narayan Mithila University will release Bihar B.Ed Admit Cards only on the official website from 30 March 2023 onwards. It will be available 8 days prior to the examination. It can be downloaded from the portal only after filling out all the details.
The exam will be conducted across the state in various cities such as:
Admit Card for Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test
|Organization||Lalit Narayan Mithila University|
|Test||Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test (CET-BED)- 2023|
|Date of the examination||8 April 2023|
|Admit card release date||30 March 2023 onwards|
The process will take place in two phases.
- Written Examination (Entrance Test)
The candidates who clear the written examination will get an e-mail in their inbox regarding their counselling. The candidates will get admission to college depending on their written exam scores.
Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test Exam Scheme
|Subjects||No of questions||Marks|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|
- There is no negative marking.
- This is an offline objective-type paper.
- The paper will have 120 questions.
- Each question is of 1 mark.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
|Unreserved category candidates||35% (42 marks)|
|SC, ST, BC, EBC, WBC, EWS, and Divyaang Category Candidates||30% (36 marks)|
How to Download Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test Admit card
- First of all, visit the official website biharcetbed-lnmu.in.
- On the homepage, it is very clearly shown about (CET-BED)- 2023.
- Click on that link and then log in with your user id and password.
- Then you will be able to download it.
- Take a printout for future use.