Bihar Police Central Selection Board of Constables (CSBC) is going to conduct the written exam soon to recruit eligible candidates to fill a total of 21,391 vacant posts of Police Constable. The online application process ended on 20 July 2023.
A lot of candidates have registered themself online for this post as per the reports. Before the exam, the Board released the Bihar Police Constable Admit Card on its official webpage at csbc.bih.nic.in. A direct link is added down below on this page to download the call letter as the board releases it officially.
Candidates who registered themself online were eagerly waiting for the board to announce the exam date. The written exam for the constable posts will be conducted on 1, 7, and 15 October.
csbc.bih.nic.in Bihar Police Constable Exam Date
|Organization||Central Selection Board of Constables|
|Constable Exam Date||To be announced|
|Bihar Constable Admit Card||10 days prior to the exam|
|CSBC Official Webpage||csbc.bih.nic.in|
For the recruitment of candidates for the post of Constables in the Bihar Police Department the CSBC released a notification on 09 June 2023. Later they started the online application process on 20 June and the board accepted all those online application forms on 20 July 2023. Now soon the board will declare the examination date and the Bihar Police Admit Cards will be made available 10 days prior to the examination date.
Every candidate needs to take a printed copy of the hall ticket to the examination hall no entry shall be permissible in the absence of it. Along with the admit card candidates need to carry any government-issued id like Aadhar Card, Driving licence, Voter Card, etc and some passport-size photographs.
If any candidate faces a technical error or any other kind of problem in downloading their admit card. Can Contact the Helpline No. (0612)-2233711 or WhatsApp Support No. 8544428408.
Bihar Police Constable Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted offline on OMR Sheets.
- There will be a total of 100 multiple objective-type questions in the exam.
- Each question will be of 1 mark.
- The time given will be 2 hours to solve the exam.
- The exam will be conducted for a total of 100 marks.
- This exam will be divided into 3 parts and given below.
- Race- for men 1.6 km in 5 minutes, for females 1 km in 5 minutes (50 marks).
- Ball Through- More than 20 feet, for females more than 16 feet (25 Marks).
- Long Jump- 5 feet or more for men, 4 feet for female candidates (25 Marks).
Download the Bihar Police Admit Card for the Constable Exam
Candidates who are going to appear for the examination and want to download their hall ticket have to follow the steps given below as the board is not sending them to any candidate by post:
- Visit the official webpage csbc.bih.nic.in
- Search for the advertisement on the homepage.
- Click on the link to download Admit Card.
- Fill in the details asked and then click on the login tab.
- Admit card will appear, click on the download icon and your admit card will be downloaded in a pdf file.
- Take a print of it and preserve it for the examination centre and for future use.
|Download Bihar Constable Admit Card||Visit Here|