Bihar Police Central Selection Board of Constables (CSBC) completed the online registration process to invite eligible candidates for the 21,391 vacant posts of Police Constable. The online registration process ended on 20 July 2023.
Now the Board is soon going to conduct the written exam to select the deserving candidates for these posts. As per the reports, thousands of candidates are going to appear for the exam soon. The Examination date is not yet decided by the board, but it is expected to be conducted at the end this year.
Candidates who register themself for Police Constable Recruitment are advised to check the CSBC Constable Exam Pattern and Bihar Police Syllabus given below. The paper pattern and syllabus scheme will help you to know the types of questions asked in the exam. We have also added the previous year’s solved question paper down below on this webpage.
Bihar Police Constable Syllabus & Previous Years Solved Question Paper
|Recruitment Organization||Central Selection Board of Constables|
|Constable Exam Date||To be announced.|
|CSBC Official Webpage||csbc.bih.nic.in|
Bihar Police Constable Exam Pattern
The Written and Physical Tests will be conducted to select the deserving candidates.
- The test will be conducted offline on OMR Sheets and all questions will be Multiple type questions.
- There will be a total of 100 questions in the exam.
- Each question will be of 1 mark and there will be a negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
- The time duration will be 2 hours to complete the exam.
In this phase, various physical tests will be conducted for a total of 100 marks.
- Race– For men 1.6 km in 5 minutes, for females 1 km in 5 minutes (50 marks).
- Ball Through– More than 20 feet for men, for females more than 16 feet (25 Marks).
- Long Jump– 5 feet or more for men, 4 feet for female candidates (25 Marks).
Bihar Police Constable Exam Syllabus
- विलोम शब्द
- अनेकार्थक शब्द
- समानार्थी शब्द
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Sentence structure
- Sentence correction
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Number Systems
- Indian diversity
- Nationalist movements
- Pre-historic world
- Spread of modernization
- Indian Economy
- Concept of politics
- Foreign Policy of India
- Indian Judiciary
- Work and Energy
- Natural Phenomena
- Natural Resources
- Source of Energy
- Environmental Concerns
- Metal and Nonmetals
- Indian Constitution
- Current Affairs
- Awards and Honors
- Inventions & Discoveries
- Financial and Economic News