Bihar Vidhan Sabha Admit Card 2023. Check the Security Guard exam date notice and paper pattern at www.vidhansabha.bih.nic.in
Bihar Vidhan Sabha is going to release the admit card for the Security Guard post. The recruitment notification for the same was released on April 2023. Through this job notification, 69 vacant posts will be filled. Applicants can download their hall ticket by using www.vidhansabha.bih.nic.in portal.
The online application for the Security Guard post starts on 25 April 2023 and was completed by 16 May 2023. After the registration part, the department is to conduct the written exam. The authority will soon publish the call letter so the candidates can complete the initial steps mentioned on admit card. We provide direct links for the essential detail about the exam date and call letter.
vidhansabha.bih.nic.in Security Guard Admit Card
|Recruitment Agency||Bihar Vidhan Sabha Recruitment Board|
|Post||Male and Female Security Guard|
|Last Date to Register||16 May 2023|
|Admit Card status||10 days before the exam|
|Vidhan Sabha Exam date||Released soon|
For any technical error or any other problem arise contact the helpline number: 0612-2217840
Security Guard post Selection Process
For the post of security guard aspirants will be selected on the bases of written examination conducted by the organization. The applicants who qualify for this exam will call for further phases i.e. physical tests and medical rounds.
- Written exam
- Physical Measurement Test/Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination Test / Documents Verification
- Final Merit List
Bihar Vidhan Sabha Exam Pattern
Bihar Vidhan Sabha written exam for the Security Guard post will conduct in offline mode (pen-paper based). The exam pattern for the same is mentioned below.
- The paper will be available in English and Hindi language.
- There will be 100 objective-type questions in this exam.
- Each correct answer will carry 1 mark.
- The time duration is 02 hours.
Admit cards will carry all the essential information related to the exam. The officials will not send it by post, the candidates have to download it from the official web portal provided below. The call letter contains the applicant’s roll number, exam venue, Date and time, registration number, and other guidelines given by the authority.
- Candidates must have to report 1 hour before the examination.
- Carry one government ID such as an Aadhar card, PAN card, or Voter card on the day of examination.
- A colored printout copy of admit card.
How to download Bihar Vidhan Sabha Admit Card?
Aspirants can download their call letter by using some simple steps mentioned below. The admit card link will be activated as it will be declared by the officials.
- First, Visit the website vidhansabha.bih.nic.in
- Go to the recruitment section and select the link for the notice board.
- Now select the link for Admit Card for respective posts.
- Enter the details such as the Application Number & password etc.
- Download your admit card and print out it.
- Take a colored printout.