Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) released a public notice to recruit eligible candidates for 1,70,461 vacant posts of Teachers in the state of Bihar. Through this recruitment drive the teachers for the Primary, Secondary and Senior Secondary teachers will be recruited in bulk.
The BPSC will start inviting online applications for these posts on 15 June 2023 and the last date to submit the filled application form is 12 July 2023. Thereafter, the board will not receive any further applications in any case. Candidates willing to apply for this post have to submit their application within the above given specified time.
|Level||Number of Posts|
|Primary Teacher (Class 1-5)||79,943|
|Secondary Teacher (Class 9-10)||32,916|
|Post Graduate Teacher (Class 11-12)||57,602|
It is a good opportunity prevailed by the Bihar Selection Commission to recruit candidates at a huge level. All these seats are expected to be filled within this year. Candidates who are willing to apply for the post of Teacher can now fulfil their dreams through this recruitment drive. Aspirants are advised to read the official BPSC Teachers Notification released by the commission.
bpsc.bih.nic.in Bihar Teacher Vacancies Notification 2023
|Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission, Patna|
|Registration Starts Onward||15 June 2023|
|Last Date to Register||12 July 2023|
|Official Web portal||bpsc.bih.nic.in|
Candidates willing to apply for this post have to visit the official webpage of Bihar PSC or they can use the link added below to register but before online registration check the eligibility details and other information given below related to this recruitment drive.
BPSC Teacher Bharti: Eligibility Criteria
Read all the important details given below:
This depends on the level of teacher recruitment and is as follows:
- For Primary Teacher (Class 1-5): Candidate must be 12th Pass + D.Ed/ B.Ed/ B.El.Ed + CTET/ BTET and marks should be more than 50%.
- For Secondary Teacher (Class 9-10): Candidate must be a Graduate + B.Ed./ B.El.Ed. + STET pass and marks should be more than 50% in the concerned discipline.
- For Post Graduate Teacher (Class 11-12): Candidate must be a PG + B.Ed./ B.El.ED + STET pass and marks should be more than 50%.
The age will be calculated as on 01 August 2022 and must be above 21 years. The maximum age will be:
|Category||Maximum Age Limit|
Relaxation in the upper age limit will also be provided as per the State Government Recruitment Board rules and policies.
The Candidate belonging to any of the categories has to pay the fee given below and this can be paid online only.
- ST/SC: ₹400/-
- Unreserved/OBC: ₹950/-
The fee given above includes the biometric fee of ₹200/- mandatory to be paid for all category candidates.
BPSC TGT, PGT, PRT Selection Process
The selection procedure includes the following:
- Written Test.
- Documents Verification.
How to register online for the BPSC School Teacher Recruitment 2023?
To register online for the post of teacher follow the simple steps given below:
- Visit the official page bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Click on Apply Online from the box on the left side of the page.
- Now click on the B.P.S.C. Online Application tab.
- You will be now directed to a new page.
- Click on Online Registration.
- Select the advertisement and then again click on Apply Online tab.
- Enter the details asked and recheck the detail you entered.
- Submit the application form and pay the required fee.
- Thus, registration completes.
- Take a print of the registration certificate for further assistance.
|Official Web Portal||bpsc.bih.nic.in|
|Bihar Teaching Jobs Notification||Read Advertisement No. 26/2023|
|Online BPSC TGT, PGT, PRT Application Form||Visit Here|