BSF Constable Tradesman Admit Card download link rectt.bsf.gov.in. Check the Examination Date, Paper Patter, and Examination Scheme Here
The Border Security Force is initiating a recruitment for the post of constable tradesman for both male and female candidates in various trades of BSF. The application process started on 26 Feb 2023 and ended on 27th March 2023. Now, aspirants are looking forward to the first phase of the selection process which is the written test.
The border security force recruitment agency will release the admit card for constable tradesmen to the eligible candidates for appearing in this written examination. The schedule of the exam will be released soon on the official website. The BSF Constable admit card for candidates will be sent to their registered email id or through sms link provided by the recruitment agency.
bsf.gov.in Constable (Tradesman) Admit Card 2023
|Recruiter||Border Security Force|
|Posts||Cobbler, Tailor, Washerman, Barber, Sweeper, Cook, Water Carrier, Waiter|
|Number of vacancies||1284|
|Examination Date||April 2023|
|BSF Admit card availability||One week before the exam|
The written exam date for Cobbler, Tailor, Washerman, Barber, Sweeper, Cook, Water Carrier, and Waiter is issued through a public notice on the official website. Before that, candidates must check the examination scheme and BSF Tradesman Constable Paper Pattern for.
- The written examination will be held on a computer-based test or OMR based.
- This exam will carry 100 multiple choice questions and for every correct answer will give one mark.
- The minimum qualifying mark for this exam is 35% for UR/EWS/Ex-serviceman and 33% for SC/ST/OBC.
|General Awareness/ General knowledge||25|
|Knowledge of elementary mathematics||25|
|Analytical aptitude and ability to observe the distinguished patterns||25|
|Basic knowledge of the candidates in English and Hindi||25|
BSF Tradesman Constable Exam instructions
- The written examination will be bilingual i.e Hindi and English.
- The admit card will be sent to your email id so regularly check your emails for any updates.
- On exam day, the candidates carry their original domicile for identity verification.
- Mobile phones and electronic gadgets are banned within examination centres.
- The OMR sheet should be filled up by candidates correctly with a blue or black ball pen as per instruction given on the OMR answer sheet.
How to Download BSF Admit card for BSF Constable Tradesman?
The recruitment agency will be sent your admit card to your registered email id. Open your email and look for BSF recruitment emails and then open the pdf provided by the agency. The call letter is downloaded when clicking on the PDF file link.
if candidates do not get call letters in their email inbox, they can download the same from the official website bsfrecrtt.gov.in. To download the hall ticket, they can use the steps provided below by our team.
- First of all, open the website link rectt.bsf.gov.in
- Then on the homepage, you will find information related to the Tradesman Constable exam.
- Click the same link and log in using the registration details.
- your BSF Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the same.