OPTCL Admit Card 2023. Download Trainee, Stenographer and Office Assistant Exam Date Notice, Paper Pattern @optcl.co.in
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited issued a notification earlier for 333 vacancies for the post of Junior Maintenance Trainee, Office Asst Gr-III Trainee, Jr Maintenance & Operator Trainee and Stenographer Gr-III Trainee posts.
The notification for OPTCL was published on 27 January 2023 and the process of inviting online applications started on 30 Jan 2023 and ended on 18 March 2023. The Computer-Based Exam for the posts will be conducted on 5 and 6 May 2023.
Candidates can check their OPTCL Exam Date Notice & Trainee Admit Card on the official website of OPTCL or can check from the direct link given below on this webpage.
optcl.co.in Trainee, Stenographer, Office Assistant Admit Card
|Recruiter||Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Name of Post||
|No. of Vacancy||333|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test (CBT), Skill Tests and Career Marking|
|Registration Period||March 2023|
|Exam Date||5th and 6th May|
|OPTCL Admit Card||10 days prior to the exam|
Candidates need to download and print the Odisha Power Admit Card to produce at the time of entry into the examination hall. No candidate is allowed to sit without the hall ticket or required documents. The documents required for verification before the exam.
Candidates are required to carry one valid ID Proof to the examination centre along with OPTCL Admit Card.
- College ID.
- Voter ID.
- Driving License.
- PAN Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- Bank Passbook.
- Valid ID Proof signed by Gazetted Officer.
In case there is any mistake on the Admit Card regarding the Candidate’s Personal Information they have to rectify it before the exam in the given time by consulting the officials at Helpline No.- (0674)- 2541743 / 2542269 or can Write to:- firstname.lastname@example.org
OPTCL Exam Pattern
- The computer-based test includes 200 multiple-choice questions.
- The total duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Each correct question will carry one mark.
- There will be no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
|Numerical / GK & Reasoning|
How to download OPTCL Trainee Admit Card?
- Visit the official website optcl.co.in
- Go to the Career section on the homepage from the second box on the left side of the page.
- Then, click on Current Openings.
- Click on the Admit Cards download link.
- Enter the required information like the application number and date of birth.
- Click on submit button.
- Downloaded your OPTCL admit card and print it for further assistance.
|OPTCL Admit Card||Visit Here|