psc.cg.gov.in Chhattisgarh State Service Examination Result 2023 Check CGPSC SSE Prelims Cut Off: Chattisgarh Public Service Commission conducted the CGPSC SSE Examination on 12 February 2023. The result of CGPSC SSE will soon be available on the official website in the upcoming days. The candidates who have appeared in this examination and cleared the cut-off will be selected to give the mains exam.
The online application form link was made available on the website on 1st December 2022 and was closed on 20 December 2022. The candidates will be able to check the CGPSC SSE 2023 Result directly from the official website only.
The students are enthusiastically waiting for the scorecard so that they can make their plans for the future depending on the outcome of the CGPSC result.
psc.cg.gov.in CGPSC PCS Prelims Result 2023
|Organization||Chattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Exam name||State Service Examination (Preliminary)|
|Vacancies||189 Posts (Complete Notification)|
|Exam date||12 February 2023|
|CGPSC SSE Result Status||yet to be announced|
A provisional answer key has already been made available on the website for paper 1 & paper 2. The candidates who had a problem with it raised their objections from 14 February 2023 to 22 February 2023. After it, no objections were entertained. In the upcoming days, a final answer key going to be released which will satisfy all the objections raised by the students.
CGPSC SSE Expected Cut-off
|Category||Expected Cut off|
As the cut-off for previous years has been going on, it can be said that the cut-off might go from 115- to 130 for paper-1 and between 120 to 135 for paper-2. It can vary a little bit from it but the round-off is going to be near it. The CGPSC SSE cut-off varies because the following things change every year.
- Number of the candidates appeared for the exam.
- Minimum qualifying marks.
- Level of examination.
CGPSC SSE Exam Overview
- The prelims exam was conducted in two shifts.
- Paper-1 was conducted in the morning shift while paper-2 was conducted in the evening shift.
- The paper was of MCQ-type pattern.
- Each paper was of 100 marks which made the prelims exams a total of 200 marks.
- There was a negative marking, -1/3 will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- Every correct answer was given 2 marks.
How to find out the CGPSC SSE Result?
- Go to the official website of the Chattisgarh Public Service Commission i.e psc.cg.gov.in
- Click on the result section on the homepage.
- When the result will be declared it will appear there.
- Then, click on the result link.
- Fill in your registration details and submit them.
- Now you can check your result.
Check CG SSE Prelims Result – psc.cg.gov.in