Chandigarh Housing Board Recruitment Exam Date for Clerk, Junior Engineer (JE), and Sub Divisional Engineer (SDE). CHB Exam Pattern & Papper Scheme @ chbonline.in.
Chandigarh Housing Board is going to conduct a written exam for Sub Divisional Engineer (SDE), Assistant Architect, Junior Engineer (JE), Law Officer, and Clerk posts that were announced in October 2022. Applicants who have applied successfully can retrieve the CHB Admit Card from the official website.
The official website is located @ chbonline.in. Candidates can download the admit card by using the application registration number and birthdate. A direct link to download the CHB Admit Card has been added below and activated by the Chandigarh Housing Board.
A notification for Chandigarh Housing Board was published on the official website in October 2022. Under this Advt, applications were invited for filling up Sub Divisional Engineer (SDE), Assistant Architect, Junior Engineer (JE), Law Officer, and Clerk on 90 vacancies. Now the online registration process has been completed and the recruitment authority is planning to conduct the written test for these posts.
Update on Exam Schedule and Admit Card
Examination for SDE and JE (All Departments) will be conducted from 28 Jan to 05 February 2023. Written Exam for clerks will be conducted on 05 March 2023. Admit Cards for the SDE, and JE posts are available to download now.
CHB Admit Card 2023 for Clerk, JE, SDE Released
|Recruitment Authority||Chandigarh Housing Board|
|Post Names||Sub Divisional Engineer (SDE), Assistant Architect, Junior Engineer (JE), Law Officer, Clerk|
|Last Date to Apply||October 27, 2022|
|CHB Admit Card Relese Date||Available|
Applicants who had applied for CHB Clerk, JE, and SDE Posts will be called for a written examination. Candidates will be called for the further selection process on the basis of marks obtained in the written test. Soon the recruitment authority will announce the written exam date for the said posts.
Chandigarh Housing Board Exam Pattern
- The test will be organized in online mode.
- All the questions shall be objective in nature.
- A time duration of 02 hours shall be given to attempt the exam.
- A total of 100 questions shall be asked.
- For each right attempt, a 01 mark will be given.
- For every wrong answer, a 0.25 mark will be deducted.
|Subject||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||05||02 Hours|
|General Knowledge (National only)||05|
|Engineering / Technical /Architecture /Legal||75|
|Subjects||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language (up to 12th standard)||20||02 Hours|
|General Knowledge (National only)||20|
|Mathematics (up to 10th standard)||20|
How to download CHB Exam Admit Card?
- Visit the official website of Chandigarh Housing Board @chbonline.in
- Find the link for the Clerk, JE, and SDE Admit Card.
- Click on the link and fill in the application registration number and date of birth.
- Check the entered details and hit the submit button.
- Finally, check your admit card displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of it for further use.
- Official Website – chbonline.in
- CHB Exam Admit Card – Download Here