Department of Education, Chandigarh Administration is going to conduct the written exam soon to recruit candidates for the 293 vacant seats of Junior Basic Teacher (JBT) and Primary Teacher (for class I-V) Posts. The application process ended on 14 August 2023. Scrutiny of the application forms is ongoing and soon after this the Applicants will be called for the written test.
The ED will release the Chandigarh JBT Admit Card on their official page 15 days before the commencement of the exam. The exam date is not yet announced, expected to be conducted in the next two months. Roll Numbers for this exam will be released only on the official page at chdeducation.gov.in Candidates need to visit the official page to download it.
chdeducation.gov.in Chandigarh JBT Teacher Admit Card
|Organization||Department of Education|
|Post||Junior Basic Teacher|
|Chandigarh JBT Exam Date||to be announced|
|CHD JBT Teacher Admit Card||to be released|
|ED Chandigarh Official Page||chdeducation.gov.in|
No entry will be allowed to any candidate in the absence of this document and in addition to this the candidates are entitled to carry government id and passport-size photographs to the examination centres.
The details like exam venue, reporting time and some instructions that need to be followed while appearing at the examination centre will be mentioned on the admit card.
Chandigarh JBT Teacher Written Exam Pattern
- There will be a total of 150 multiple-objective-type questions.
- Each Question will be of 1 mark.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- All the questions will be from 10 class levels.
|Arithmetical and Numerical Ability||15|
|Information and Communication||15|
How to download the Chandigarh JBT Admit Card?
Candidates going to appear for the JBT Recruitment exam have to follow the following steps to download their admit cards.
- Go to the webpage chdeducation.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment tab from the main menu bar.
- Then look for the advertisement and click on it.
- Fill in the required details asked like registration number, date of birth etc.
- Then click on the login button and the admit card is ready to download.
- Take a print of it and save it for further assistance.
|ED Chandigarh Official Webpage||chdeducation.gov.in|
|Download Chandigarh JBT Admit Card||Visit Here|