Chandigarh Police Department is going to conduct the written test to appoint eligible candidates for the 700 vacant seats for the post of Police Constable. The Department will first organize the written test and then the shortlisted candidates will be further called for Physical Measurement Test and other selection tests.
CHD Police Department Constable Exam is expected to be conducted on 23 July 2023. The exact date is not yet released by the officials as the Chandigarh Police Constable Exam date Notice isn’t published yet.
Before the Exam, the Officials will release the CHD Police Constable Admit Card on their official webpage chandigarhpolice.gov.in and any further notification regarding this exam will also be released on this same web portal. Candidates who filled out the application form before the last date will only be eligible to participate in the further process.
chandigarhpolice.gov.in Constable Admit Card
|Recruitment Organization||Chandigarh Police Department|
|Number of Seats||700|
|Constable Exam Date||23 July 2023 (expected)|
|Chandigarh Police Admit Card||To be released|
|Chandigarh Police Official Webpage||chandigarhpolice.gov.in|
CHD Police Department released a public notice earlier on 20 May 2023 to appoint eligible candidates for the post of Police Constable. They started inviting online application forms from both eligible male and female candidates on 27 May 2023 and this online registration process continued till 17 June 2023.
Now, scrutiny of application forms is ongoing and soon the Department will provide roll numbers and will also declare the exam dates to conduct the written examination. Also, check the other details like exam patterns and necessary information related to exams discussed below.
CHD Constable Admit card is a necessary document to carry to the examination centre no entry will be allowed in the absence of it. In addition to this also carry any Government Id and 2-3 passport-size photographs to the examination centres.
- The test will be conducted offline on the OMR Sheets.
- Each question will be of 1 mark and there will be a total of 100 questions in the examination.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Total of 90 minutes will be given to complete the exam.
- The question paper will be in the medium selected by the candidates selected while filling up the application form.
How to download the CHD Police Constable Admit Card?
Officials are not sending admit cards to any candidate by post or any other method. Aspirants have to download themself and to download follow the simple steps illustrated below:
- Visit the official webpage chandigarhpolice.gov.in
- On the homepage from the main menu bar click on the Recruitment icon.
- Then click on Constable and then on “Recruitment of Constables – 2023”
- Now click on Constables Executive.
- Click on Download Admit Card and enter the required details asked and Submit.
- Admit Card is ready to download, take a print of it for the examination hall and for further assistance
|CHD Police Official Webpage||chandigarhpolice.gov.in|
|Download Constable Admit Card||Visit Here|