Chandigarh Police Department released a notification earlier to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Constable in the State Police Department. Candidates willing to apply for this post have completed their application forms before 17 June 2023. Under this, male and female candidates could fill out the application forms.
Now, the Department will conduct the written exam soon to appoint the deserving candidates among many applicants who applied. The department will fill a total of 700 vacant seats out of which some seats are reserved for female candidates. Candidates who applied for this post are looking for the previous year’s question paper to know the exam difficulty level and exam pattern.
For your betterment, we have added a clickable link below to download the Question Paper and we have also provided the Chandigarh Police syllabus along with the Constable exam pattern on this page. So, scroll down and check all the necessary details given below and don’t forget to tap on the link to download the Chandigarh Police question paper PDF.
Chandigarh Police Police Constable Exam Pattern, Question Papers, and Syllabus
|Organization||Chandigarh Police Department|
|Last date to Apply||17 June 2023|
|Exam Date||27 May 2023 (expected)|
|Chandigarh Police Official Site||chandigarhpolice.gov.in|
The CHD Police Department started inviting online applications for Constable Recruitment on 27 May 2023 and this online process continued till 17 June 2023. The Department has also released the CHD Constable Admit Card. Now it is expected that the department will conduct the written exam on 23 July 2023.
CHD Police Constable Exam Pattern
- The test will be conducted offline.
- There will be a total of 100 questions in the exam and each question will be of 1 mark.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- A total of 90 minutes will be given to complete the exam.
CHD Constable Exam Syllabus
- Social Issues and Social Awareness
- History, Culture, and Geography of India
- Indian Constitution and Politics
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Science and Technology
- Important Personalities and Awards
- Books and Authors
- Coding and Decoding
- Blood Relations
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Statement and Assumptions
- Seating Arrangement
- Number Systems
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Speed, Distance, and Time
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Data Interpretation