CRPF ASI & SI Recruitment 2023 Check Last Date to Register Online, Eligibility Criteria and Other Details @rect.crpf.gov.in
Directorate General, Central Reserve Police Force issued a notification for the recruitment of candidates for a total of 212 posts for the post of Sub Inspector SI (Radio Operator, Crypto, Technical, Civil) & Assistant Sub-Inspector ASI (Technical and Draughtsman).
The online application process for registration starts on 01 May 2023 and the last date to submit the filled application fee and payment is scheduled on 21 May 2023. Thereafter no application or fee will be accepted.
The Central Reserve Police Force will conduct a Competitive Test for the recruitment of candidates for the above-stated post and for more information regarding this read the official notification released. Download it from the webpage of CRPF-rect.crpf.gov.in or read the same using the link given below.
rect.crpf.gov.in CRPF ASI & SI Recruitment
|Organizer||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Post||Sub Inspector & Assistant Sub-Inspector|
|Application Starts from||01 May 2023|
|Last date to Register Online||21 May 2023|
|Job Location||All Over India|
All these vacant posts are to be filled within this year, applicants need to file the online application before the due date. And a good opportunity for all those interested candidates who want to serve the country. The Candidates selected under this recruitment will be posted all around the country in any state/city.
|For the Post||General||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Sub-Inspector (Civil) only Male||08||02||05||03||02||20|
The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of:
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
CRPF Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have all the eligibility requirements discussed below to apply for this job.
Candidate must have the given educational qualification:
- For the post of Sub-Inspector(RO) and for Sub-Inspector (Crypto)– The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized University with Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science as main subjects.
- For the post of Sub-Inspector (Technical)– The applicant must have a B.E./B.Tech or Equivalent in Electronics or Telecommunication or Computer Science as the main subject. Or Qualified Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers or Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers.
- For the post of Sub-Inspector (Civil)– The applicant must have a three years diploma in Civil Engineering
from a recognized Board/Institution or University.
- For the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector (Technical)-The applicant must be a 10th Class pass from a recognized Board and has a three years diploma in Radio Engineering or Electronics or Computers,
from a recognized Institute. Or BSc. Degree in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized University.
- For the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector (Draughtsman)– The applicant must be a 10th Class pass in English, General Science and Mathematics from a recognized board and has a three years diploma in Draughtsman Course (Civil/ Mechanical Engineering) from a Govt. recognized Polytechnic University.
The age requirement for the different posts is as:
- Sub Inspector (Radio Operator/Crypto/Technical)- Below 30 years as of 21 May 2023
- Sub-Inspector I(Civil)-21 to 30 Years as of 21 May 2023.
- Asst. Sub Inspector (Technical/Draughtsman)- Between 18 to 25 years as of 21 May 2023.
Age Relaxation is also provided as per the decided rules set by the government of India. The Relaxation Criteria are:
|Ex-Serviceman (Unreserved/General)||3 years|
|Ex-Serviceman (OBC)||6 years|
|Ex-Serviceman (SC/ST)||8 years|
|Applicants from J&K and born between 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||10 Years|
Male Candidates belonging to the General, EWS and OBC categories have to pay ₹200/- for the post of Sub Inspector (SI) and ₹100/- for the post of Asst. Sub Inspector (ASI).
And for the candidates belonging to SC/ST, Ex-servicemen and Female Categories are all exempted to pay an application fee.
How to apply online for the CRPF SI and ASI Post 2023?
Candidates need to follow the given steps below for online registration:
- Visit the page rect.crpf.gov.in
- Click on the advertisement.
- Then click on the Apply Online Tab.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Enter the required details.
- Make fee payment online and check again the details entered.
- Press submit.
- Print and save the registration certificate for further assistance.
|CRPF Official Notification||Read Here|
|Apply Online||Available Soon|