CRPF Assistant Sub-Inspector ASI (Steno), Head Constable Ministerial Online Application Form Available on crpf.gov.in.
Central Reserve Police Force is looking for young and dynamic candidates for the vacant post of Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno). CRPF also circulated a recruitment notification for the same. As per the CRPF ASI Recruitment Notification candidates who have passed 10+2 (any stream) from a recognized school education board can apply for the said vacancy.
- Head Constable (Ministeraial) – 1315
- Assistant Sub Inspector – 143
- Total – 1458
The online registration link will be activated on 04 January 2023. Once the link is available we add the same for the convenience of the applicants. All the aspirants are advised to check the ASI Notification to get more details regarding this job drive. The last to apply online for the CRPF ASI Steno Jobs is 25 January 2023.
CRPF ASI, Head Constable (Ministerial) Recruitment Notification 2023
|Recruiter||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Post Name||Assistant Sub-Inspector ASI (Steno), Head Constable Ministerial|
|Advt. No.||No.A.VI.19/2022- Rectt-DA-3|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Last Date to Apply||25 January 2023|
A candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized school education board for CRPF ASI Jobs.
As of 25 January 2023, a candidate’s age must be between 18 to 25 years. Relaxation in the upper age will be given to the reserved categories as per the official notification.
For all candidates, the registration fee is ₹100/- only.
- PET, PMT
- Written Exam
- Documents Verification
- Medical Exam
- Notification Release Date – 26 December 2022
- Starting date of online application registration – 04 January 2023
- Last date to submit an online application form – 25 January 2023
How to apply online for CRPG ASI & HC Ministerial Jobs 2023
- Visit the official web portal of CRPF.
- Then, click on HC Ministerial and ASI Recruitment Link.
- Download the detailed notification and click on Apply Online link.
- Register yourself for the said Vacancies.
- Fill in the required information and upload the documents.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- Print the same for further use.