CTET 2022 Notification, Check Eligibility Details, CTET Application Fee @ ctet.nic.in.
Central Board of Secondary Education has released the CTET 2022 Notification on its official website @ ctet.nic.in. Aspirants who want to make their carrier in the teaching line have a great opportunity because candidates who will manage to clear the CTET will be considered eligible for the teaching posts.
As per the CTET Notification applicants can register for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test from 21 October 2022. The official portal will be open for all eligible candidates till 24 November 2022. Once the officials completed the online registration process the candidates will be called for the Teacher Eligibility Test.
It is anticipated that the CTET might be organized in January or February 2023. In this article we have mentioned all the useful details a candidate needs to know about Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
CTET Notification 2022
|Examination Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Exam Organizer||Central Board of School Education|
|Exam Type||Eligibility Test|
|Last Date for Online Registration||24 November 2022|
CTET-1 will be conducted for the candidates who want to become a teacher of Class 1-5 and CTET-2 will be conducted for the aspirants who want to teach children of Standard 6th-8th.
The minimum age requirement for CTET 2022 is 17 years. There is no upper age limit.
|Category||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper I & II|
|SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person||Rs.500/-||Rs.600/-|
- Online registration starting date – 21 October 2022
- Last date for online registration – 24 November 2022
- Last date for registration fee – 25 November 2022
How to Download CTET Notification PDF 2022?
- Go to the official website @ ctet.nic.in.
- Then check the latest notification section.
- Download the CTET Notification and click on apply online.
- Enter the mentioned details and upload the documents in the required format & size.
- Verify the details and pay the registration fees.
- Now submit the application form.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the application form.