CTU Recruitment 2023 For Driver and Conductor. Apply online at chdctu.gov.in site. Check eligibility, the total number of posts and the selection process: Chandigarh Transport Undertaking has released a vacancy notification for the post of Driver and Conductor. The advertisement was published on 15 March 2023. The total number of vacancies for drivers is 46 and 131 vacancies for the post of conductor.
The online submission of the application started on 16 March 2023 and will close on 10 April 2023. Interested candidates can apply online through the official site which is chdctu.gov.in. The vacancy may be increased later by the department.
chdctu.gov.in Bus Conductor & Driver Vacancy 2023
|Recruitment Department Name||Chandigarh Transport Undertaking|
|Online application start date||16 March 2023|
|Last date||10 April 2023|
|Vacancy Name||CTU Driver and Conductor|
For the post of Driver and Conductor, only male candidates can apply. The applicants who wish to apply must go through the eligibility criteria and for a detailed review download the recruitment notice from the site of CTU.
- For CTU Driver: Aspirants should have a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving licence. The license must be at least 05 years old. He must be at least a Class 10th pass.
- For CTU Conductor: Aspirants should have a Conductor’s licence. Candidates must have completed 12th from any recognized Board or institution.
The minimum age required is between 18 years and not more than 25 years as on 1 January 2023. The relaxation is provided according to the government rule for the reserved category.
CTU Application Fee
- General/OBC/ESM/DSM(General) – ₹800
- SC/Ex-Service Man/DSM (Other categories)/EWS – ₹500
An application fee is required to submit an online application successfully. If any circumstances, candidates do not pay the form fee, the application will not be accepted by the department. Currently, the application fee is not mentioned by the CTU in their recruitment notification. The application fee varies according to the different categories such as General, SC/ST and EWS etc.
There will be no personal interview for any of the posts.
|Recruitment Notice Published date||15 March 2023|
|Online application Commence Date||16 March 2023|
|Online application Submission Last Date||10 April 2023|
|Last date for the deposit fee||15 April 2023|
How to apply for the CTU Driver and Conductor Recruitment 2023?
Jobseekers make sure to check all relevant details related to CTU Vacancies before proceeding to apply for the post of Heavy Vehicle Driver & Conductor. We provided the detailed notification link at the end of the article. Candidates are necessary to check the all details to avoid any mistakes in the form-filling process. We discussed the steps for applying online have been mentioned below:
- Candidates visit the official portal which is ctu.chdadmnrectt.in
- In the recruitment section, you can download the notification for review.
- Click on the link “Apply Online”.
- Enter the required details and upload the necessary documents.
- Then Click on the submit key.
- In the last step, candidates need to pay the application fee by using a Debit Card/Credit Card and the E-Challan system.
- Take a printout of this complete application for future use.