Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited is now going to conduct the online exam for the recruitment of candidates for the 535 vacancies of Executive/ Junior Executive posts. The Corporation is soon going to issue DFCCIL Admit Cards to the candidates who pass the required standards to apply online for these posts.
The CBT exam will be conducted across the nation at various examination centres in various cities like Agra, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh/Mohali, Chennai, Delhi/NCR, Dhanbad, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Meerut, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Nagpur, Patna, Prayag Raj, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Varanasi and Vishakhapatnam.
The CBAT & Mains Examination will be conducted only in Delhi/NCR as per the notification. DFFCCIL Hall Ticket will be made publicly available on their official webpage at dfccil.com.
dfccil.com Executive, Junior Executive Exam Date
|Organization||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited|
|Post||Executive & Junior Executive|
|DFCCIL Exam Date||To be declared|
|Executive & Junior Executive Admit Card||10 days prior to the exam|
For the recruitment of candidates for these posts offered the DFCCIL started inviting online applications on 20 May 2023 and the last date for application submission was 19 June 2023. No application form was accepted after this date. Now they are going to conduct the online CBT Exam soon.
The exam date is not released yet but is expected to be conducted in the month of August 2023. The DFCCIL Admit Cards will be released 10 days prior to the date of commencement of the exam. The information related to the exam venue and reporting time will be mentioned on it.
Every candidate needs to take a printed copy of admit card to the examination hall, no entry shall be allowed in the absence of it. In addition, to admit card, candidates also have to take any Government Id and 2 passport-size photographs to the examination hall.
DFFCIL Exam Pattern
The exam will be conducted in 2 stages. In the first stage, the Computer-based test will be screening nature. In the second stage Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT) the exam pattern for both of these stages are:
- This test will consist of 100 Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions.
- Each question will be of 01 mark.
- The Exam duration will be 90 minutes.
- There is also a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
|Mathematics / Numerical Ability||30|
|Logical Reasoning /General Intelligence||30|
|Knowledge about Railways/DFCCIL||10|
- This test will consist of 120 Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions.
- Each question will be of 01 mark.
- The Exam duration will be 120 minutes.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
For Executive (Civil/Electrical/(Operations & Business Development/Finance)
|General Knowledge, General Aptitude/Reasoning||24|
For Executive (Human Resource/Information Technology/Electrical/Signal & Telecommunications/Mechanical)
|General Knowledge, Numerical Ability, GeneralAptitude/ Reasoning, General Science||60|
How to download the DFCCIL Exam Admit Card 2023?
Candidates need to follow the steps given below to download the hall ticket:
- Visit the official webpage
- Click on the Carrier tab.
- Then click on Open Market Operation.
- Look for the advertisement and then click on the Admit Card tab.
- Enter the required details asked.
- Then click on the login tab.
- Thus, call letter will be downloaded.
- Take a print of it and save it for further assistance.
|DFCCIL Executive & Junior Executive Admit Card||Download Here|