DAE DPS Recruitment 2023 Notification Released for Junior Purchase Assistant and Storekeeper Vacancies, and eligibility criteria and apply online applications @dae.gov.in
Department of Atomic Energy & Director of Purchase and Stores has announced a detailed notification for the post of Junior Purchase Assistant and Junior Storekeeper. A total of 65 vacant posts will be fulfilled by the department. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for this post from 22-04-2023 and the last date of submission is 15-05-2023.
A recruitment notification for the same is released on 16 April 2023 on the official web portal. The candidates complete their eligibility criteria and fill out this application form. As per the update, a written examination will be conducted by the authority for selecting the appropriate candidates.
Apply Online for DPS DAE Vacancies
|Exam conducting authority||Department of Atomic Energy & Director of Purchase and Stores|
|Post Name||Junior Purchase Assistant, Junior Storekeeper|
|Number of vacancies||65|
|Closing Date for Online Application||15-05-2023|
|Exam Date||2nd week of June|
This article contains all the required information related to the post. Candidates are requested to check the official DPS DAE website before filling out their application form. Direct links are available in the last section of this page.
Eligibility criteria for DAE Vacancies
- The candidate must be a graduate in the science stream with 60% marks obtained.
- The candidate completed their graduation in the commerce stream with 60% marks.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering/ Electronics /Computer Science with 60% marks obtained from Government certified institutions are acceptable for applicants.
18 to 27 years (as of 15-05-2023). Applicant must be born between 15–05-1996 and 15-05-2005 (both dates inclusive). Age relaxation for the upper limit is applicable according to the department’s rules.
Candidates can pay fees by using credit cards, debit cards and also use net banking. The fees are divided according to category wise.
|For all Candidates||₹200|
|For SC/ ST, Women candidates, Ex-Servicemen and PWD candidates||NIL|
Applicants will have 2 levels to clear this exam. After the exam is selected candidates the department give six-month induction training.
- Level 1 (Objective Test)
- Level 2 (Descriptive Test)
- Lat one is an interview round
Steps to apply for DPS DAE Recruitment Notification 2023
By following some easy steps candidates fill out their application form. Direct links are also available below section read carefully.
- First, go to the official website dae.gov.in
- Click on new registration and create a new ID
- Registration password will be sent to your registered email ID
- Pay the fee and submit the required information and documents.
- You successfully apply for this post.
- Take a printout for further reference.
- Official Website: dae.gov.in
- DAE DPS Vacancy Notification: Read Here
- DPS DAE Recruitment Application Form: Apply Here