Department of Higher Education, Odisha (DTE, Odisha) is going to organize a Combined Entrance Test for admission into B.Ed B.H.Ed., M.Ed. Courses for the Academic Year-2023-24. It is state level entrance test conducted by the Directorate of Teacher Education and State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Odisha. The official notification for the same is released on May 2023.
The online application starts on 04-05-2023 and the last date to apply online is 14-05-2023. As per the news, the exam for these courses will be conducted in offline mode on 10 or 11 June 2023. The direct links are given below read before applying.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 04-05-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-05-2023
- Exam Date for B.Ed/ B.H.Ed: 11-06-2023
- Tentative Date of Exam M.Ed: 10-06-2023
DTE Odisha B.Ed Entrance Test 2023 Details
|Examination Authority||SCERT & Directorate of Teacher Education|
|Exam Name||Odisha Entrance exam|
|Courses Offered||B.Ed B.H.Ed., M.Ed.|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Date of Exam||10 or 11 June 2023|
Candidates must read the eligibility criteria and other details if they want to get admission to these courses.
- Applicants must be completed his/her graduation degree in any stream with a verified university or college.
- Student must have secured 50 % marks in his bachelor’s degree.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates 45% marks are required.
The aspirants will be selected on the bases of the scores they achieve in the entrance exam held by the authority. After the Odisha B. Ed entrance examination is done, the examination organization will release the merit list in the form category-wise and subject-wise.
By using online mode candidates pay their application fees such as credit cards, debit cards and other sources. Fees are divided according to the category wise given below.
|Gen/ SEBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ EWS||Rs. 300/-|
The age limit for applicants who belong to different categories is given below. The age limit as on 30.06.2023
|For SC/ST/SEBC||33Years||She/he should not have been born before 30.06.1990|
|For Women Candidates of all
categories (UR, SC, ST, SEBC)
|33Years||She should not have been born before 30.06.1990|
|For General Candidates||28 years||He/She should not have been born before 30.06.1995|
|For PH Candidates||38 years||She/he should not have been before 30.06.1985|
Online Registration for DTE Odisha B.Ed 2023
- Visit the official website te.samsodisha.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on new registration.
- Fill in all the required information such as name, mobile number and other details.
- Pay the fee and submit the required documents.
- Take a printout for future reference.
- Official website – Click Here
- Notification – Visit Here
- Apply online – Click Here