MAHA DTP Planning Assistant Hall Ticket 2023. Check Rachana Sahayak Hall Ticket Exam Date, Paper Pattern at dtp.maharashtra.gov.in
The Directorate of Town Planning and Valuation, Maharashtra will release the hall ticket for Planning Assistant (Rachana Sahayak) posts. A recruitment notification for the same was released on 28 March 2023. The total no. of 177 vacancies will be fulfilled this year by the authority.
Now the authority will conduct an exam for this post on 29th May 2023. The hall ticket for MAHA DTP Rachana Sahayak Jobs will be available on the official website on 16 May 2023. Candidates are requested to check the official web portal to know more about the hall ticket.
dtp.maharashtra.gov.in Planning Assistant Hall Ticket
|Exam Conducting Authority||Directorate of Town Planning and Valuation, Maharashtra|
|Post Name||Planning Assistant (Rachana Sahayak)|
|Number of Vacancies||177|
|Hall Ticket||16 May 2023|
|Last date of application form||30 April 2023|
|Exam Date||29th May 2023.|
As per the news update large no. of candidates applied for this vacant post. Now the candidates eagerly waiting for their hall tickets. The department will release the hall tickets on its official website. In this article, we add all the required information related to this exam.
The aspirants will be selected on the bases of a written examination held by the Directorate of Town Planning and Valuation, Maharashtra. The candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in different phases. The process is given below.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Documents Verification
Planning Assistant Exam Pattern
The examination pattern will be set by the authority. The written examination is the main phase of the selection. After the exam, qualified candidates will be called for further process.
- This exam will be conducted in online mode.
- The question paper will be based on MCQ patterns.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- The candidate will get 2 hours for this exam.
- The exam will carry a total of 120 questions.
- The question will be asked from 5 subjects Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, English language, Reasoning, and respective discipline.
Information mentioned in Hall Ticket
The hall ticket contains all the essential information related to the exam. The authority will not send hall tickets by post they just uploaded them on their official website. Hall Ticket is mandatory for applicants who are going to appear in the examination. Candidate must carry one govt. ID along with their hall ticket.
- Exam venue
- Date and time
- Registration id
- Roll no.
- Important instructions and guidelines
How to download DTP Planning Assistant Hall Ticket 2023?
Applicants can download their DTP Planning Assistant Hall Ticket by following some easy steps mentioned below.
- Firstly, open the official webpage dtp.maharashtra.gov.in
- Then go to the career option.
- Search for the DTP hall ticket
- Enter your registration id and password
- Submit all information and press enter.
- You get your hall ticket downloaded or print out it.
Official website – dtp.maharashtra.gov.in