EPFO Recruitment Notification 2023. Check eligibility Criteria & Online SSA & Stenographer Vacancies Application Form at www.epfindia.gov.in: Employees Provident Fund Organisation has released a recruitment notification for the post of Social Security Assistant and Stenographer. The total vacancies for SSA are 2674 and for Stenographers 185 vacant posts. The total number of vacancies may be increased or decreased later by the higher authority. The online application link will remain active from 27 March 2023 to 26 April 2023.
A job seeker can apply for more than one post and will have to apply and pay the examination fee separately for both posts. The vacant posts are filled through the National Testing Agency, all recruitment procedures will be conducted by the NTA for EPFO Recruitment 2023. To download the notification, the direct link provided by us at the end of the article.
epfindia.gov.in SSA & Stenographer Vacancies Notification 2023
|Organisation||Employees Provident Fund Organisation|
|Post Name||Social Security Assistant & Stenographer|
|Application start date||27 March 2023|
|Last date for application submission||26 April 2023|
EPFO Eligibility Criteria
For Social Security Assistant: Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized Board/University. Moreover typing speed is also mandatory for this application, 35 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi are required.
For Stenographers: Applicants must have passed the 12th from any recognized State or Central Board. Skill Norms are also required.
The minimum age for EPFO Recruitment is 18 years and the maximum age is 27 years as of the registration closing date i.e 26 April 2023. Upper Age relaxation will also be provided to the reserved categories as per the govt. rules.
EPFO Vacancies Application Fee
The application fee varies according to various categories:
- For SC/ST, PwBD, Female candidates and Ex-Serviceman: Nil
- For all other categories such as General, OBC and EWS: ₹700
How to apply for EPFO SSA and Stenographer recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online on the official website of EPFO. If the application once submitted can not be modified, hence all details should be filled in carefully and verified again before submitting the registration form. The detailed notification must be read carefully before applying for both posts. Candidates follow the below-mentioned steps for filling out the application form:
- Aspirants first go to the official website of recruitment.nta.nic.in
- Before applying, all candidates need to register themselves on the official portal.
- For registration, enter your email id and mobile number, one time password will be sent by the NTA for verifying details.
- After successful registration, Login into your id.
- Click on the recruitment link for SSA and Stenographer.
- Fill in academic details, and contact details and upload the required documents and click on the submit button.
- In the last step, the registration fee will be paid by using a Debit card/credit card and Net-Banking system.
- Official Portal: www.epfindia.gov.in
- Apply Online for SSA & Steno: Visit Here
- EPFO Stenographer Notification: Check Here
- EPFO SSA Notification: Check Here