National Testing Agency (NTA) conducted the online written exam on 18, 21, 22, and 23 August 2023 to hire eligible candidates for the posts of Social Security Assistant (SSA) and Stenographer. The NTA will recruit candidates for 2674 vacant seats, among the total number of seats, 85 seats are for Stenographers and 2674 vacancies are for Social Security Assistants.
Thousands of candidates appeared in the examination and are eagerly waiting for the department to announce the EPFO SSA Result 2023. These results will be declared in the upcoming days only on the official website at recruitment.nta.nic.in. Candidates need to visit this site to check their exam scores. Candidates who qualify for this test will be further called for a Skill Test (Steno/ Typing) for the final selection.
epfindia.gov.in EPFO SSA & Stenographer Marks List 2023
|Recruitment Organization||Employee Provident Fund Organization|
|Post||Social Security Assistant and Stenographer|
|Examination Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|EPFO Result||To be released|
|SSA, Steno Exam Date||18, 21, 22, and 23 August 2023|
|EPFO Official Website||epfindia.gov.in|
The National Testing Agency released the SSA recruitment notification in April 2023 on behalf of EPFO and the online application process started in the same month. The last date to file the online application form was 26 April 2023. The exam was conducted well on the scheduled date all under the supervision of NTA.
Now, in the upcoming days, the NTA will declare the exam results and then call the shortlisted candidates for further selection tests.
EPFO SSA, Stenographer Cut-Off Marks
The NTA Officials will also release the Exam Cut-Off Marks list on its website as on the day of release of exam results. This list will carry the minimum qualifying marks that are required to pass the test. Candidates scoring up to these or more than the marks given in the cut-off marks list will be considered eligible for further selection tests.
The cut-off scores are basically based on and influenced by various factors like:
- Last year’s cut-off marks.
- A number of candidates appeared for the exam.
- Number of vacant seats.
- Difficulty level of the exam.
- Category of the candidates belongs to.
- Seat Reservation Policy and many more.
These all factors stated above may directly or indirectly affect the cut-off scores. Soon the department releases the marks list and will shortlist the candidates on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the exam conducted on 18, 21, 22, and 23 August, these dates.
How to check the EPFO SSA, Stenographer Result?
Applicants need to go through the following steps given below to check the exam results:
- Visit the official website recruitment.nta.nic.in
- Look for the “Recruitment Examinations of Employees’ Provident Fund Organization” tab and click on it.
- You will be now directed to a new page.
- Search for the Results Icon and click on it.
- Fill in the required details asked and click on login.
- Scorecard will appear, then click on the download link.
- Thus, the scorecard is downloaded successfully.
- Print a hard copy of it and keep it for further assistance.
|EPFO SSA, Stenographer Result||Visit Here|