GPSSB Junior Clerk Call Letter 2023, Gujarat Panchayat Jr. Clerk New Exam Date Notice- gpssb.gujarat.gov.in
The Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board has announced Junior Clerk vacancies for eligible candidates. The application forms for the recruitment process have been winded up by the authorities and examination for the same will be conducted on 9 April.
Authorities have released 1181 Posts for Junior Clerk Vacancies. To get selected as Junior Clerk, candidates must appear in the written test. Also, it’s mandatory to collect the Gujarat Junior Clerk Call letter/ Hall Ticket from gpssb.gujarat.gov.in to appear in the examination.
Talati Exam Date
However, the selection process for Gujarat Junior Clerk is straightforward. Authorities will select candidates based on written examination marks and interviews.
Update on Admit Card
Admit Card or Hall Tickets for the panchayat Junior Clerk Exam is uploaded on 31 March for the exam schedule on 9 April. Candidates can use the link provided below to download and print their examination Call Letters.
GPSSB Panchayat Jr Clerk Call Letter 2023 New Exam Date
|Organization||Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board|
|Post Name||Junior Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||1181|
|Selection process||Written examination and interview|
|Jr. Clerk Exam date||09 April 2023|
|GPSSB Call letter release date||31 March|
Those candidates who are preparing to appear in the written exam for Junior Clerk must have GPSSB Call Letter with them. The details must be correct and clear on the call Letter along with the photograph. For an identity check, candidates must have the required documents like Aadhar Card or any government-approved ID.
Gujarat Junior Clerk Exam Pattern
- The Paper will have 100 questions.
- Each question holds 1 mark.
- There will be negative markings for incorrect responses.
- Marks 0.33 will be deducted for incorrect answers.
- Candidates cannot leave any questions unattempted.
Candidates must look Gujarat Junior Clerk Exam Pattern carefully. It helps candidates to know better about the examination and give a clear vision to attempt it. For now, authorities have not made any drastic changes in the exam pattern.
How to download Gujarat Jr. Clerk Call Letter?
- Visit GPSSB‘s official site which is gpssb.gujarat.gov.in
- On the homepage, click Advertisement
- Search the post name Junior Clerk.
- Upon clicking the post name, the page will open up in the new tab.
- Add the application number and password.
- Tap on submit button.
- Check to admit card details carefully.
- Make the printout and keep it safe by laminating it.
Download GPSSB Junior Clerk Admit Card – gpssb.gujarat.gov.in