Gujarat High Court Call Letter 2023 – Check Gujarat High Court Class 4 Office Attendant, Court Attendant, Domestic/ Home attendant Exam date, paper Pattern
The authorities of the Gujarat High Court are conducting an examination to recruit 38 candidates suitable for the posts of Office Attendant, Court Attendant, and Domestic/ Home attendant. The notification was issued in the year 2020.
The application process started in March 2021. Earlier the authorities fixed an examination date, but it stood cancelled due to administrative reasons. The High Court authorities are yet to release a fresh examination date thereafter. The authorities will soon announce the examination date and release the Gujarat High Court Call Letter or exam hall ticket. These jobs come under Class 4 jobs under the High Court of Gujarat. The authorities will release the call letter on the official website of the High Court.
The schedule of the examination can also be known by following the official website. The date and time of the examination will be released on the official website very soon. Candidates are advised to frequently visit the High Court website to keep track of the updates.
Gujarat High Court Class 4 Jobs Exam 2023
|Recruiting Body||Gujarat High Court|
|Name of the Post||Office Attendant, Court Attendant, Domestic/ Home attendant (Class 4 Jobs)|
|No. of Vacancies||38|
|Date of Examination||To be Announced soon|
|Status of Call Letter||Yet to be released|
For the Gujarat High Court recruitment examination, the authorities received a huge number of applications. A list of eligible candidates to compete for the posts has been released by the authorities. These candidates will soon receive their call letters for attending the recruitment examination. The candidates can download the call letter by using the Gujarat High Court Call Letter link given on the official website.
Gujarat HC Examination Pattern
The candidates who take part in the Office Attendant, Court Attendant, and Domestic/ Home attendant recruitment examination will be attending the two stages of the examination set by the authorities.
- Stage I – Written Examination
- Stage II – Interview
Details on Written Examination
- The examination is conducted for a total of 100 marks.
- The Exam will be conducted for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- The questions will be in the form of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) carrying 1 mark each.
- The candidates will be tested on General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Mathematics and Gujarati language.
- Candidates will lose 1/3 mark for every incorrect answer.
Steps to Download Gujarat High Court Call Letter
- Open the Gujarat High Court Official website at gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- Click the Admit Card tab on the Home page.
- Locate the Office Attendants Call letter link.
- Click to open the link.
- Enter the necessary information asked for in the link.
- Press the submit button.
- The Gujarat High Court Call Letter opens up.
- Verify the contents and download the Call letter.