Gujarat High Court will conduct a written examination for the Assistant & Assistant/Cashier post in the upcoming days. The court will release admit cards soon on its official web portal. Eligible candidates can download Gujarat High Court Call Letter from gujarathighcourt.nic.in
The Exam date for these vacancies will be notified soon on their official web page. The last date of the application form for Assistant was 19 May 2023 and for 22 May 2023 for Assistant/Cashier posts. A total number of 1856 posts will be filled through this drive. There are 1778 seats for the Assistant and 78 seats for the post of Assistant/Cashier.
gujarathighcourt.nic.in Assistant/Cashier Call Letter 2023
|Recruiting Authority||Gujarat High Court|
|Name of the Vacancies||Assistant & Assistant/Cashier|
|Last date for Apply Online||22 May 2023|
|Cashier/Assistant Call Letter status||5 Days before the exam|
|Gujarat High Court Exam date||Notify soon|
Thousands of applicants applied for these posts. Now they are eagerly waiting for their exam schedule & hall tickets. It is a mandatory document for examination.
Gujarat High Court Assistant Exam Pattern
For the assistant exam prelims and mains exams will be conducted by the department. Exam Patterns for both will mention below.
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Objective-type questions will be asked.
- The time given for the high court exam is 90 Minutes.
- The exam will conduct in English and Gujarati language.
- The Exam will Carry 100 questions.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- There is a negative marking of 0.33 mark.
- The paper will be available in the English language.
- There will be objective-type questions in this exam.
- The time duration is 1 hour 30 Minutes.
|English Language||60 Marks|
|Basic Knowledge of Computer (Spreadsheet and Word Processing)|
Gujarat Assistant & Assistant/Cashier Selection Process
For Gujarat High Court Assistant and Cashier post the candidate will be selected on the bases of written examination conducted by the authority. Prelims and mains exam is an important section to qualify this paper.
- Prelims Exam.
- Mains Exam.
- Skill Test/Typing Test.
- Document Verification
The call Letter contains the essential instructions mention on it. It will not send by post court will upload it on its official website. Applicants can download it 5 days before the exam. The call letter contains the aspirant’s Roll number, Registration ID, Exam Venue, Date and Time and other important instructions given by the organisation.
How to download Gujarat High Court Assitant Call Letter 2023?
- Firstly, go to the official website gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- On the home page on the right side, there is an option for a search.
- Search call letter and fill in the required information.
- Submit all the information and download it.
- Take a coloured printout for further reference.