Gujarat High Court PEON/ Class 4 Recruitment 2023 Check How to Register, Registration charges and Last date to Register, Other Details @gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Gujarat High Court Recruitment Board released a notification for 1499 posts. Recruiting Peons, Chowkidars, Water Servers, Liftmen, Home Attendant Jail Warders, and Sweepers under the Group IV Category in lower courts of Gujarat.
Registration dates are yet to be announced by the authorities.
Candidates are required to have a class 10th class passed from a recognized board. Before applying candidates are advised to go through the released notice carefully.
Candidates can register at the official site of Gujrat High Court or can register through the direct link provided below on this webpage.
gujarathighcourt.nic.in Recruitment 2023
|Organization||Gujarat High Court|
|Post Name||Peon Group IV Category|
|Mode of applications||Online|
|Last date to submit a filled application form||to be announced|
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat High Court Recruitment
- Candidate should be of age 18 to 33 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt. rules.
Candidate should have passed at least a class 10th class and must have a degree from a recognized state education board.
The selection will be based on the following steps:
- Written Test
A candidate who clears the Written Test will be called for an Interview and it is the last step of the recruitment thereafter a candidate who clears this too will be appointed by the State Board.
Candidates must pay the application fee through Online Payment. Check the fee amount in the given table. Registration fees may vary in the case of Caterory-wise.
|Gen / Other||₹300/|
|SC / ST / OBC / PH / Ex-Serviceman||₹150/|
How to apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the page gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- Scroll down and check the Recruitments Section on the homepage.
- Click on the Peon (Class IV Category) Recruitment.
- Download and check the detailed notification and read all the instructions carefully.
- Then, click on the Apply Online tab.
- Enter your personal details and upload the scanned documents required.
- Complete the payment of the application fee.
- Thus registration is completed, print and download the registration certificate for further assistance.
- Official Webpage: gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- Notification: Click Here