Gujarat Secondary Education Board released the GSEB TAT Notification on 02 May 2023 for Teacher Aptitude Test (TAT) for the Secondary Level. This is a state-level exam conducted for the selection of candidates who aims to become teachers in Gujarat’s Secondary Schools.
The Gujarat TAT application process has been started and the last date to submit the application form is 20 May 2023. The further selection of teachers will be done on the basis of marks obtained in this test. The TAT exam date is also declared by the education board and is going to be held on 04 June 2023.
sebexam.org Teacher Aptitude Test (TAT) Notification 2023
|Education Board||Gujarat Secondary Education Board|
|Exam Name||Teacher Aptitude Test (TAT) for the Secondary Level|
|TAT Application Process||Ongoing|
|Last Date to apply||20 May 2023|
Aspirants need to apply before the last date. Thereafter, scrutiny of Applications will be done and then the candidates will be informed of the further process.
The selection process consists of:
- Preliminary Exam.
- Mains Exam.
The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the Prelims and Mains Exam. The prelims exam is scheduled on 04 June and this test will be an objective type exam and consists of a total of 200 Marks, whereas the Mains Exam is scheduled on 18 June and is a descriptive type examination.
|GSEB TAT Notification Release Date||02 May 2023|
|Registration Starts from||02 May 2023|
|Last Date to apply online||20 May 2023|
|Prelims Exam Date||04 June 2023|
|Mains Exam Date||18 June 2023|
Gujarat TAT Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants willing to apply online for TAT should possess the eligibility criteria discussed below:
- Candidate must have post graduation degree B.Ed in a relevant subject and should also have the relevant certificate of the concerned discipline.
- For more information regarding educational qualifications read the detailed Gujarat SEB TAT 2023 notification below.
The application fee for SC/ST/SEBC/EWS/ PH category candidates: ₹400/- and for Other Candidates: ₹500/-
How to apply online for Gujarat TAT 2023?
Aspirants need to follow the steps in order to submit their online application form:
- Visit the webpage ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on the online application.
- Then click on Apply and select “SEB” from the list.
- Now select the post need to apply for and click on the green box”Apply”.
- Enter the details asked and submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the same for further assistance.
|Official Web Portal||sebexam.org|
|Gujarat SEB TAT Notification||Check PDF|
|SEB TAT Application Form||Apply Online|