Gujarat TET Online Application Form Started @ ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Gujarat TET PDF Notification Download. Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test Registration.
Gujarat State Education Board is inviting online application forms for Gujarat TET 2022. Aspirants who possess the required eligibility and want to become a teacher can apply for Gujarat TET. Online registration for Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test commenced on 21 October 2022. Interested candidates can use the official portal to register online for the Gujarat 2022 TET.
The official portal is located @ ojas.gujarat.gov.in. The last date to submit online applications for Gujarat TET is 5 December 2022. Using the official website candidates can apply for Gujarat TET-1 & TET-2. Gujarat TET-1 will be conducted for the aspirants who want to become a teacher of Class 1-5 and TET-2 will be conducted for the applicants who want to teach children of Class 6-8.
Every year Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test is organized by the Gujarat State Education Board to check the eligibility of Primary & Upper Primary Teachers. Once the registration process is completed the board will announce the Gujarat TET Dates. Till then candidates can prepare themselves for the eligibility test.
Gujarat TET Notification 2022
|Exam Conducting Authority||Gujarat State Education Board|
|Exam Name||Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Last Date to Apply||05 December 2022|
- A minimum mark of 45 percent on the senior secondary exam (or its equivalent) is required to apply for TET I.
- Candidates who are pursuing their last year of a four-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) program, a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education program, or a two-year Diploma in Education in Special Education program are also eligible.
- Aspirants who had passed a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree with a grade point average of at least 50% and B.Ed credentials are also allowed to apply.
Upper Primary Teacher
- Applicants must have a B.Sc. or B.A. or be in their final two years of a B.A./D.Ed./B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks or be passed/appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or be appearing in a four-year BA/B.Sc.Ed. OR A. (Ed.) / final four-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.
The minimum age of the applicant must be 18 years and the upper age limit is 38 years for unreserved category candidates. Aspirants who belong to the reserved category will get relaxation in the upper age limit.
- General category – ₹350/-
- SC/ ST/ SEBC/ PH – ₹250/-
- Late Registration Fee – ₹200/-
- Online registration starting date – 21 October 2022
- last date to apply online – 5 December 2022
- late fees period – 07-12 December 2022
How to apply online for Gujarat TET 2022?
- Go to the official website @ ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Then click on the “new registration” button.
- Enter all the required details and submit the form.
- Now login with the user id you just created and fill in the Gujarat TET Form.
- Enter the mentioned details and upload the required documents.
- Verify the details you have entered and click on submit button.
- Pay the registration fees and take a printout of the application form.
- Official Website – ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat TET Notification – TET I – TET II
- Gujarat TET Online Application Form – Apply Here