Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) will release the admit card for the post of Conductor. The exam schedule for the HRTC Conductor is not announced yet by the Commission. The commission will conduct a written test to fulfil this 360 post of conductor.
A recruitment notification for this post was released on 04-04-2023 and the last date of submission was 01/05/2023. Now the aspirants desperately waiting for their admit cards. Candidates must check the important information regarding this admit card read carefully.
Admit card is a mandatory document for this exam. Candidates can download their admit cards from the official website.
HRTC Conductor Admit Card 2023
|Name of Exam Board||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||360|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Admit Card||10 days before the exam|
A large number of candidates applied for this post. In this article, we provide all the important information related to this post. We also provide direct links to download the admit card. Applicants can download their admit card 10 days before the exam. The authority will release it on their official website, we provide a link below.
The applicants will be selected by a written exam which is conducted by the Service Commission. The exam will be held in online/offline mode. If the candidate passes this exam will be called for further processes like document verification. The written exam is an important phase to get this job.
The exam will be set by Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC). The written examination is the main section of this exam. The exam contains three subjects General English, Hindi, and general knowledge.
- This exam will be conducted either online or offline mode.
- The question paper will be based on MCQ patterns.
- Each question will carry a half mark.
- The candidate will get 2 hours for this exam.
- The exam will carry a total of 200 questions.
- The exam will be conducted in bilingual.
Information Mentioned On HPPSC HRTC Admit Card
Admit card carries essential information. Admit will not send by post. Candidates can download the admit card from the official site.
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam venue
- Date & Time
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Roll Number.
- Important Guidelines Related to the Exam.
Applicants must carry one of the Government IDs like an Aadhar card, Driving license and 2 passport size photographs to examination centres along with the admit card. Admit cards should also be duly verified by Gazette Officer.
No entry will be given in the absence of any of these documents.
How to download HPPSC HRTC Admit Card?
To download the admit card for the conductor read all the given steps carefully and follow them. You can easily download your admit card. We also provide an official website below.
- Firstly, go to the official website hppsc.hp.gov.in
- On the home page search for admit card section.
- Fill in the required information such as Aadhar no., application id
- Submit all the details and download your admit card.
- You have successfully downloaded your admit card.
Official website –hppsc.hp.gov.in