Indira Gandhi International Aviation Service Pvt. Ltd. released the notification earlier for the recruitment of 1086 vacant posts. The registration process has ended now and the IGI is going to conduct the written exam to fill all available seats for Customer Service Agent Post.
The Aviation Company will issue the IGI CSA Admit Card for the candidates who have applied for these posts before the last date of registration. The call letter will be released online on the official site of IGIAS @igiaviationdelhi.com. Candidates need to visit the official page of IGI Aviation or can use the direct link given below to download their admit card.
igiaviationdelhi.com CSA Admit Card 2023
|Organization||Indira Gandhi International Aviation Service Pvt. Ltd|
|Post||Customer Service Agent|
|IGI Exam Date||To be notified soon|
|IGI CSA Admit Card||10 days prior to the exam|
|Official Web Portal||igiaviationdelhi.com|
IGI Aviation invited the eligible candidates to apply for Customer Service Agent vacancies on 12 April 2023 and the last date for filling out an application form was 21 June 2023. After the completion of the registration part, the department is going to organize the selection test for the same.
IGI CSA Examination Schedule for this exam will be declared on the official portal of IGI Aviation. The written exam will be conducted in more than 50 cities. The Hall Tickets for the same are expected to release 7-12 days before the commencement of the exam.
Instructions need to be followed while appearing for CSA Exam 2023
- Report to the exam hall 30 minutes before the exam starts.
- Do not carry any other paper except admit card.
- Mobile phones and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of the Examination Centre.
- Carry passport-size photographs along with it also carry any government id to the exam hall for verification.
- Candidates are advised to read all the instructions and information printed on the admit card. For instance, if any of the candidates found there is a mistake in the personal information printed on the Admit Card report to the official by contacting the helpline No. 7838703994/01145679884 (between 9:30 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.)
IGI Aviation CSA Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the Customer Service Agent posts is as follows:
- The written examination contains a total of 100 objective-type multiple-choice questions(MCQ).
- Each question will be of 1 mark.
- The level of the exam will be up to 12th standard.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The question paper will be bilingual (English & Hindi).
|Aptitude & Reasoning||25|
The exam for this recruitment is going to be conducted in these examination centres:
|Bihar and Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Prayagraj, Varanasi, Patna, Darbhanga, Muzaffarpur|
|Jharkhand, Odisha, West Bengal||Ranchi, Bhubaneshwar, Kolkata, Siliguri|
|Karnataka and Kerala||Bengaluru, Mysuru, Ernakulam, Kannur, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|Assam, Manipur||Guwahati, Imphal,nDibrugarh|
|Delhi, Rajasthan, Uttrakhand||Dehradun, New Delhi, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur|
|Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu &
|Chandigarh, Shimla, Jammu, Srinagar, Amritsar, Jalandhar|
|Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Telangana||Vishakhapatnam, Chennai, Madurai, Hyderabad|
|Maharashtra, Gujarat||Nagpur, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot|
How to download the IGI Customer Service Agent Hall Ticket 2023?
Aspirants need to follow the steps given below to successfully download their call letter-
- Visit the official page igiaviationdelhi.com
- Scroll down to the Candidate Segment.
- Look for the tab “Download Admit Card” and click on it.
- Enter the application number or the other required details asked, then click on submit.
- Thus, Hall Ticket will be downloaded.
- Print it for the exam and for further assistance.