Latest IGNOU Vacancy 2023 Recruitment Notification. Apply Online for IGNOU Junior Assistant cum Typist post @www.ignou.ac.in: The Indira Gandhi National Open University has released a recruitment notification for Junior Assistant cum Typist (JAT). The submission of online applications started on 22 March 2023 and candidates apply for this non-teaching post before the last date of submission which is 20 April 2023.
The online application form is available on the website www.ignou.ac.in or recruitment.nta.nic.in. Interested candidates should read the complete official IGNOU Recruitment 2023 Notification on the official website. The total number of 200 vacancies which are mentioned in the recruitment notice.
www.ignou.ac.in Junior Assistant cum Typist Vacancy 2023
|Recruitment Authority||National Testing Agency|
|Name of the post||Junior Assistant cum Typist|
|Number of posts||200|
|Application submission Start date||22 March 2023|
|Application submission Last date||20 April 2023|
|Pay Matrix||19,900-63,200 (Level 02 of 7th CPC)|
The National Testing Agency is conducting the recruitment for IGNOU. This is the better opportunity for 12th-passed candidates who wish to join the national-level university.
IGNOU Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Interested candidates should have passed 12th from any recognized state or central board.
- Typing speed of candidates should have 40 w.p.m in English and 35 w.p.m in Hindi on the computer.
The minimum age of the applicant is 18 to 27 years as on 31 March 2023. The age relaxation for reserved categories will be applicable as per the Govt. rules. The age relaxation according to various categories has been mentioned below:
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For OBC (NCL): 3 years
- PWBD: 10 years
- PWBD+OBC: 13 years
- PWBD+SC/ST: 15 years
Junior Assistant (Typist) Application Fee
The application fee is done by using a Debit card/Credit card or Net-Banking system and through UPI.
- For Candidates who belong to Unreserved, OBC & EWS: ₹1000
- For SC/ST and females candidates: ₹600
- For PWBD: Nil
IGNOU Jr. Assistant cum Typist Selection Process
The selection process is divided into two Parts i.e Tier 1 and Tier 2 by the Recruit Authority.
The Computer Based Test will be conducted in bilingual languages (Hindi or English) by the NTA. After that, a merit list will be prepared on the basis of CBT and the number of candidates to be qualified as ten times the number of vacancies
The Skill Test/Typing Test will be conducted for qualified candidates in Tier 1. This test will only be qualifying in nature. The candidates will have to undergo typing test in Hindi or English languages. The minimum typing speed is already mentioned in the above section of this article.
|Online application submission||22 March to 20 April 2023|
|Last Date for the transaction fee||20 April 2023|
|Correction in Particulars of the Application form||21 April to 22 April 2023|
How to apply for IGNOU Jr. Assistant cum Typist Jobs 2023?
Candidates who are eligible for this job can apply online on the NTA website. Applicants follow the below steps for filling out the application form:
- Candidates visit the official site of recruitment.nta.nic.in
- Aspirants need to register themselves on the official website of NTA with a valid email address and mobile number (only one email id or mobile number is valid for one application).
- After successful registration, fill out the application form and also provide a complete postal address with a PIN code.
- The choice of examination centre is also provided by NTA.
- Then click on the submit button and payment can be done by using various online payment methods.
- Official Website: www.ignou.ac.in
- IGNOU Recruitment Notice: Download Here
- Jr. Assistant cum Typist Application Form: Apply Here