Department of Post, India has opened the online application process for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak. The official notification for GDS Vacancies is published on 20 May 2023. The online application for the same started on 22 May 2023 and the last of fill out the application form is 11 June 2023.
The authority will also provide a Correction/Edit window for applicants so they can change wrong information related to their personal information.
The department has announced the 12828 vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak under India Post Office. Candidates are requested to read the official notification for more information related to the post.
State Wise India Post GDS Vacancies
|State||Number of Vacancies|
|Assam – Assamese/Asomiya||138|
|Assam – Bodo||6|
|Maharashtra – Konkani/Marathi||10|
|Maharashtra – Marathi||610|
India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Recruitment Organization||Department of Post, India|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak, BPM, Assistant Branch Postmaster|
|Last Date to Apply||11 June 2023|
Before applying for this GDS post applicants must check the eligibility criteria, fee structure and educational qualifications.
- Candidate must clear his/her secondary education from a certified or verified board. It is mandatory for every aspirant who applied for these posts.
- Applicants must have knowledge of computers and cycling.
Aspirants can pay fees online by using a credit card, or debit card, and also use net banking to pay the fee. The fee is divided according to category wise.
|General/OBC/EWS Male Candidates||₹100|
The minimum age required for General/Unreserved categories is 18 years and the maximum age for GDS is 40 years (as of 11 June 2023). For reserved candidates, upper-age relaxation is also given.
There is no written exam for these vacancies. Candidates will be selected on the bases of their 10th-class score. Merit list candidates will be short-listed for this GDS post.
- Online Application Starting Date – 22 May 2023
- Last Date to Apply – 11 June 2023
- Application Form Correction Dates – 12 June to 14 June
How to apply online for India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- On the home page click on registration and fill in the required information.
- If you did a registration during January 2023 recruitment drive, you can simply skip to the second stage i.e. “Apply Online”.
- After the registration process click on apply online and fill registration number or other details.
- Submit all the information.
- Pay the mentioned fee and print your application form for further reference.
|India Post GDS Jobs Notification||Available Here, State Wise Vacancies|
|Online GDS Application Form||Apply Here|