Indian Space Research Organization released a notification for the recruitment of a Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ with a B.E./B. Tech or Equivalent Degree in Civil, Electrical, Refrigerator-AC, and Architecture. The total number of seats offered is 65.
ISRO started online registration for the above-stated posts on 04 May 2023 and the last date for applying online is scheduled on 25 May 2023 and the last date for online payment of fee is 26 May 2023.
Aspirants need to visit the official page isro.gov.in to apply online or can use the direct link from the end of the page. Apply before the last date and must read the notification released by ISRO regarding these Scientist’s posts before applying online.
isro.gov.in Scientist/Engineer Jobs Notification 2023
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Space Research Organization|
|Posts||Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ with a B.E./B. Tech or Equivalent Degree in Civil, Electrical, Refrigerator-AC, and Architecture|
|Online Registration Starts From||04 May 2023|
|ISRO’s last date to apply online||25 May 2023|
|ISRO Web Portal||isro.gov.in|
Aspirants who desire to register for the above-stated post read the eligibility criteria and other information discussed on this page.
ISRO SC Selection Process
The selection process includes:
- Written Test.
- Document Verification.
Candidates need to be present for all these steps of the selection procedure, and if fail to report for any of the steps due to any reason. His/her application will be rejected and no other chance will be given.
Vacancy Breakdown of 65 seats offered:
|Post||No. of vacancies|
|Scientist/Engineer (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning)||9|
|Scientist/Engineer (Civil) – Autonomous Body||1|
|Scientist/Engineer (Architecture) –Autonomous Body||1|
ISRO Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Educational qualification requirements vary according to the job role:
- For Scientist/Engineer (Civil): BE/B. Tech or equivalent in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 65% marks.
- For Scientist/Engineer (Electrical): BE/B. Tech or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics Engineering with a minimum of 65% marks.
- For Scientist/Engineer (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning): BE/B. Tech or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering with Air Conditioning and Refrigeration or related subjects as electives or as a core subject in any of the semesters, with a minimum of 65% marks.
- For Scientist/Engineer (Architecture): Bachelor’s degree in Architecture with a minimum of 65% marks and should be registered with the Council of Architecture.
- For Scientist/Engineer (Civil) – Autonomous Body: BE/B. Tech or equivalent in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 65% marks.
- For Scientist/Engineer (Architecture) – Autonomous Body: Bachelor’s degree in Architecture with a minimum of 65% marks and should be registered with the Council of Architecture.
The maximum age of the candidate should be 28 years as on 24 May 2023. Age Relaxation is provided as per the rules/policy.
Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ ESM/ PWD/ Female category are exempted to pay any application fee. And candidates belonging to other categories need to pay ₹250/- as a registration fee.
Note: Fee can be paid by Online/SBI Challan Method only. Once paid can not be refunded.
How to register online for ISRO Scientist Recruitment 2023?
Aspirants need to follow the steps given below for online registration:
- Go to the official page isro.gov.in
- Scroll down and click on the “Carrer” tab.
- Then click on more info.
- Select the advertisement.
- Press the NEW tab.
- Now again scroll down and press “Click Here to submit online application”.
- Read the instructions carefully, select the post need to apply for and click on it.
- Enter the details asked, pay the online fee, and at last submit the application.
- Take a printout of the registration certificate for further assistance.
|Official Web Portal||isro.gov.in|
|ISRO Jobs Notification||Read Advertisement No. ISRO: ICRB:01(CEPO):2023|
|Register Online||Visit Here|