ITBP Constable Tradesman Physical Efficiency Test & Physical Standard Test Schedule on itbpolice.nic.in.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force has invited applications for Constable Tradesman vaccines. The registration was done through the official website of the ITBP. The recruitment notification was released in November 2022. The last date for online registration was completed on 22 December 2022.
The examination authority has released the ITBP Tradesman Admit Card on the official website. The officials activated the admit card link on the official website ten days prior to the Physical Efficiency Test. Applicants can use their registration number and date of birth to retrieve the ITBP PET Admit Card.
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Examination
- Trade Test
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME) / Review Medical Examination (RME)
The officials have not announced the schedule for the Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Standard Test. It is anticipated that the recruitment authority might conduct the PET & PST in February or March 2023.
ITBP Constable Tradesman PET/PST Schedule 2023
|Examination Authority||Indo Tibetan Border Police|
|Post Name||Constable Tradesman|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
How to download the ITBP Constable Tradesman PET/PST Admit Card 2023?
The aspirants can download their Constable Tradesman Hall Ticket from the official website. The admit card or hall ticket is made available on the official website of the ITBP. A procedure to download the admit card is added below –
- Visit the official website of the ITBP.
- Click on the Constable Tradesman Admit Card link available on the home page.
- Candidates will have to enter their user ID, password, and captcha code.
- A detailed hall ticket would be displayed.
- Check the admit card and download the page for further requirements.
Height Requirements For Male & Female Candidates
- Male Aspirants – 165 Cm.
- Female Aspirants – 155 Cm.
- North India Zone Aspirants – Male 162 Cm, Female- 152 Cm
ITBP Tradesman Constable Running Test & Long Jump
- Men should cover a distance of 1.6 km within 7.30 minutes.
- Female 800 Meters and they must be completed within 4.45 minutes.
- Long Jump – 11 Feet (03 Chances)
- High Jump – 3½ Feet (03 Chances)
- Official Website – itbpolice.nic.in
- ITBP Constable Tradesman Admit Card – Download Here