Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) is going to organize the Competitive Examination- 2023 for admission to the Bridge Course Programme and to select eligible candidates for Community Health Officers (CHO) posts.
Under this Advt No JCECEB/76/23-37 for the JCECEB CHO Recruitment, the board will fill 810 vacant seats in the various Government departments for the State of Jharkhand. The CHO Online Registration Process started on 17 July 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can register online for this recruitment drive till 10 August 2023.
jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in CHO Vacancy Notification
|Recruiting Organisation||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Post||Community Health Officers|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date to Register Online||10 August 2023|
|JCECEB Official Webpage||jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in|
Jharkhand CHO Bharti: Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants interested to register online must check the eligibility standards shared below.
Applicants must have completed General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) RNRM from a recognized Institute/ Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognized Institute. OR Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) from a recognized Institute and have at least 2 years of relevant work experience in the Health sector.
In addition to this, the applicant must have a Permanent Registration from Indian Nursing or AYUSH Council/ any State Nursing Council and Proficiency in the Regional/Local Language.
The age of the Applicant will be calculated as on 01 August 2023. It must be above 21 years and should not exceed more than 35 years. To know about the age relaxation kindly check the notification.
Candidates from all categories are Exempted to pay ay registration charge.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a written examination and other phases.
- Firstly the Board will conduct the Competitive Exam and then the candidates will be qualified on the basis of the marks scored by them in this test.
- In the second phase, the candidates who will qualify for the test have to complete the 6 months Bridge Course Programme. Then the shortlisted candidates will be placed as per the available posts.
Jharkhand CHO Recruitment: Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||12 July 2023|
|Registration Starts on||17 July 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||10 August 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||16 August 2023|
|Date of Written Test||20 August 2023|
How to apply online for the JCECEB CHO Recruitment 2023?
Aspirants going to register online for the CHO JOBs and are unaware of how to apply online need to follow the instructions given below:
- Go to the official webpage jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Click on the “Click Here for Online Submission-JCECEB-2023” link.
- Scroll down and click on the “Admission in Bridge Course Programme” tab.
- Read all the instructions.
- Then click on Apply Online.
- Enter the required details asked and click on Submit.
- Thus, online registration is complete.
- Take a print of it and save it for further assistance.
|JCECEB CHO Recruitment Notification||Check Advt No JCECEB/76/23-37|
|Jharkhand CHO Application Form||Apply Here|