Jharkhand High Court released a public notice to invite online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Personal Assistant in the High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi. Through this recruitment drive the court aims to fill a total of 42 vacant posts on a temporary basis.
The JHC started inviting online application forms for this recruitment on 25 May 2023 and will accept all the registration forms till 24 June 2023. The application forms can be filled out online only, application forms through any other medium will not be entertained or accepted.
Vacancy Distribution of Total Seats Offered
jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in Personal Assistant Recruitment 2023
|Organization||Jharkhand High Court|
|Online Registration Starts on||25 May 2023|
|JHC Last Date to Apply||24 June 2023|
|JHC Official Web Portal||jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in|
Interested Candidates willing to apply for the post of PA have to apply before the last date and before applying online read the official notification released by JHC. Download and read it from the official webpage or use the direct link added below to check the same. Also, check the other conditions given below required to be fulfilled to apply for this post.
JHC PA Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must pass the required conditions discussed below for the purpose of online registration.
The Educational qualification required for the post of PA:
- Graduation degree in any disciple from the recognized board and intuition.
- Also, have proficiency in English shorthand and typing. The speed of shorthand would be 100 WPM (words per minute) and typing would be 40 WPM (words per minute) in English on a computer with maximum permissible mistakes up to 10%.
- Candidate must have knowledge of Computer Applications.
The age of the candidate will be calculated as on 01 April 2022 and the lower age of candidates should be above 21 years, the maximum age:
|Unreserved Male||35 years|
|Unreserved Female||38 years|
Age Relaxation will be provided as per the State Government Rules and Policies.
The application fee is given below in the table and this fee can be paid by online payment method only. Also, it is mandatory to be paid for online registration, once paid can not be refunded.
The Selection Procedure for Jharkhand High Court PA Recruitment includes:
- Stenography and Typing Test
- Personal Interview/Viva Voce
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Candidates have to appear and should pass all these steps stated above.
How to register online for the Jharkhand High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2023?
Interested aspirants have to follow the simple steps given below to fill out the online application form:
- Visit the site jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
- From the homepage scroll down and look for the Recruitment Tab in the Site Links Highlight Box.
- Now again click on Recruitment.
- Look for the advertisement and click on it.
- You will be directed to a new page.
- Now, click on Registration and enter the required details asked.
- Cross-check the details entered and then click on REGISTER NOW.
- Thus, registration completes.
- Print the registration form for further assistance.
|Detailed Notification||Read PDF File Here|
|Apply Now||Visit Here|