JKCET 2023 Application Form Out. Online Registration Date and Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process on www.jkbopee.gov.in website: Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination has released a notification related to the Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test on their official site. It is the state-level exam conducted for B.E & B.Tech admissions.
The online application starts on 4 April 2023 and the last date for the submission of the application form is 24 April 2023. This test is conducted every year by the JKBOPEE for students who wish to get admission to various Engineering colleges or universities within the state.
jkbopee.gov.in JKCET 2023 Notification Details
|Exam Conducting Board||Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination|
|Exam Name||Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test|
|Online application Start Date||4 April 2023|
|Online application Last Date||24 April 2023|
|Examination Level||State-Level Entrance Exam|
This entrance test offered the courses such as Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Technology in different institutes or colleges situated in J & K. Candidates can apply online on the official portal.
JKCET Eligibility Criteria
Students must be completed their 12th class or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with a minimum of 50% marks in the General category and 40% marks in reserved categories. Candidates who are pursuing the 12th class are also eligible for the JKCET exam.
The minimum age is 17 years as of 31 December 2023 for every candidate. No relaxation is provided in the minimum age for reserved categories.
JKCET Application Fee
- The online registration fee is ₹1200 for everyone.
- Candidates who submit their application form without paying the registration fee will be rejected by the Board.
- The application fee will not be refundable under any circumstances.
- The payment can be done by using Credit Card/Debit Card, or Netbanking system.
How to fill out the application form for JKCET Exam 2023?
Candidates be prepared for all essential documents in advance which require to upload online at the time of filling out the application form. The online mode of application will be accepted by the conducting authority. Applicants read the following lines before commencing the application filling process:
- Go to the official portal which is www.jkbopee.gov.in
- Click on “Apply Online” in the section of the common entrance test.
- Fill in the required details for example candidate’s name, address, and contact information and upload educational documents.
- After filling out the complete form reverify all details to avoid any mistakes in the application form.
- Then click on submit button.
- In the last step, you need to pay the application fee which can be done by using a credit Card/Debit Card, E-challan and Netbanking system.
- Take a printout of this form for future reference.