JNU MTS, Junior Assistant Admit Card 2023. Check JNU non-teaching Staff Exam Date, Paper Patter, & Other Details
Jawaharlal Nehru University will release the admit card for different vacancies in 2023 Under the National Testing Agency. JNU Admit cards will be released soon on the official website of NTA. This is a great opportunity for that student who is interested and eligible for this post.
This is the post of JNU Junior Assistant, Multi Task Staff, and Other Non-Teaching Vacancies. candidate can download their admit card from www.jnu.ac.in website. This admits card contains lots of information about exam criteria. Applicants must check all the essential information given below in this article. The computer Based Test for the nonteaching posts will be conducted onwards.
Exam Date Update
The Junior Assistant, MTS, and Other non-teaching Staff posts’ Computer-Based Test (CBT) date has been declared by NTA. The examination is scheduled to be held on April 26th and 27th, 2023, at multiple test centres throughout the country. The issuance of Admit Cards and notification of exam cities will be made known in due time.
JNU Non-Teaching Staff Admit Card
|Post For||JNU Non-Teaching Admit Card 2023|
|Exam by||National Testing Agency on Behalf of JNU|
|Recruitment Name||Junior Assistant, MTS, and Other Non-Teaching Posts|
|JNU Official Website||www.jnu.ac.in|
Thousands of candidates have applied for the above said posts. Those whose applications have been received in time and are correct will be eligible for the first phase written test. Aspirants must be aware of the written test scheme in online mode.
JNU Exam Pattern
- The online exam will be conducted.
- The duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- There is no negative marking in this exam.
- The exam will carry a total of 150 questions and all multiple-choice questions will be given in the exam.
- The exam will be conducted in both languages i.e English and Hindi.
|Test Components||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Awareness||30||60||2 Hours|
|Test of Language: English Or Hindi||30||60|
Paper 2 (Marks 100: Time Duration: 01 & 1/2 Hour)
Procedure for downloading JNU admit card
Candidates can download their JNU Non-Teaching Posts Admit Card by following the simple steps mentioned below. Some important details will mention in the call letter such as the candidate’s name, exam name, test date, exam venue, and contact details of the candidates.
- Firstly, open the official website link below.
- Search for JNU Non-Teaching admit card.
- Enter the registration id a new web page is open.
- Fill in all the required information and read carefully.
- Download your admit card.
- Take a Print for further assistance.
- you successfully downloaded your admit card.
This admits card contains all the important information which is important for exam criteria. Read carefully all the instructions.
recruitment.nta.nic.in <<– Use this link to download Admit Card