JNU MTS, Junior Assistant Result 2023. Check JNU non-teaching Staff Merit List, Cut Off Score & Other Details @jnu.ac.in
Jawaharlal Nehru University recently completed the written examination for the posts of Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Public Relation Officer, Senior Assistant, Section Officer, Junior Assistant, Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, and others. The exam for the same was held on 26 and 27 April at various examination centres in the country.
Now the applicants desperately waiting for their results so they prepare for further process. The National Testing Agency will announce the JNU Non-Teaching Exam Result soon on their official web portal. Candidates must check all the updates related to this test. We provide all the important links below.
JNU Non-Teaching Staff Result
|Post For||JNU Non-Teaching Admit Card 2023|
|Exam by||National Testing Agency on Behalf of JNU|
|Recruitment Name||Junior Assistant, MTS, and Other Non-Teaching Posts|
|Exam Date||26 and 27 April|
|Result Status||to be announced|
|JNU Official Website||www.jnu.ac.in|
The result for the same will be displayed by the authority on their official website in online mode. The candidates who qualify for the cut-off list will be called for a document verification/ Skill Test (If application) round.
JNU MTS Expected Cut off
The category-wise cutoff will be uploaded soon on their official website. The students will be selected on the bases of a merit list set by the authority. The cut-off will be set post-wise and category-wise by the authority.
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
- The online exam was conducted.
- The duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- The exam was carry a total of 150 questions and all multiple-choice questions will be given in the exam.
- The exam was conducted in both languages i.e. English and Hindi.
|Subject||No of questions||Marks|
|Test of Language: English Or Hindi||30||60|
Paper-2 (For Technical and Administrative Posts) – It had 50 questions to be completed within 90 minutes. The subject differs according to the post.
How to download JNU MTS Result 2023?
By following some simple steps candidates can download their JNU MTS Result. Direct links are also provided below section.
- Firstly, go to the official webpage jnu.ac.in.
- On the homepage, Click Jobs @ JNU.
- On the next page click Archive and then open Non-Teaching Posts 2023.
- There is a Result 20 link, click on it.
- A new page will be open.
- Submit your Application ID and Date of Birth.
- The result will appear on your screen.
- Download it for further reference.